Share your *MENUS* please (Atkins and Low carb)

today i have made crustless broccoli and blue cheese quiche.

I did all this by eye and taste, basically.....

3 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
2 egg whites
mature cheddar
blue cheese
broccoli

whipped egg whites
added all other ingredients today and mixed well..
folded in egg whites.

baked in a round tray for 50 mins maybe? could use muffin trays

its gorgeous!

i did it by eye cherl...i know im bad....i own scales but i keep my keys in them and own NO body scales at all....

its the way i roll lol

Melas for today.....

B:nothing
L: nothing
S: peperami, slive of pastrami and an oopsie roll with pastrami and cheese
D: Chicken, cabbage and bacon, cauliflower, sausage wrapped in bacon.

Mmmm. How do you cope with no scales? You say you've had nothing for breakfast or lunch. Does your body go into starvation mode when missing a meal on the atkins? Hubbie complains to me i will if i skip a meal but doing this im not always hungry.

i have no idea cheryl, i am physically not hungry, we asre supposed to eat when we are hungry and until we are full but i got up this morning, started drinking my water, went swimming with the kids, by the time i got home it was 2? i had a pepperamie because i felt hungry then started onthe jobs around the house, made the oopsies so tried one but wasnt overly hungry. I am getting worried that i can pretty much go all day with water and one lunch size meal but do make sure i eat in the evening. my dinner tonight was a nice dinner, but i forced myself to eat what was on the plate :(

scales? a cup ful has to be a handful yeh? thats my measuring and dont ect anything that has lots of carbs in, i stick to stuff that has 0. something or trace.

i go to boots once a week lol pay my 50p....means i dont weigh myself daily either! lol

(and boots is a mission to get too lol)

Thats not actually a bad idea. Stops the temtation of a daily weigh in. I just cant help myself an do it 3 times a day. Crazy i know, but thats just me!

i AM the sort of person that would do that!!

luckily im not rich enough to do so haha

Now what other yummy recipes do you have? Have you tried the butter chicken? Its lovely. So lovely i made it again today but was a little naughty as i ran out of cream so used coconut milk instead. It up'd the carbs a little but i was still ok for my daily allowance. Still as yum.

hmmm, i had steak on saturday night, with garlic mushrooms and spinach, that was gorgeous.

i made lamb kebabs with a spice from asda i think,

and pork burgers from just mince and mixed herbs and served with a blue cheese salad. that was GORGE..

not sure what im having tomorrow but really fancy the cheeseburger pie and laslagne but with corgettes to replace the pasta sheets.

i LOVE butter chicken normally, whats your fav so far?

Well it was cheeseburger pie, then it became mince,mushrooms and onions topped with cauli mash and grated cheese now i think def butter chicken. Im wanting to try mim's or oopsie rolls but im worried it will bring the craving back for normal bread (my biggest weakness)

Morning all. :)

Back