Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Thai Bites? they are gorgeous.. perfect if you like a munch while watching a movie.. 1.5 points for 12!!!! (or 6 points for an entire packet of 48)

I really like Snack a jack popcorn

the salted one is only 1/2 point per pack and the butter one is 1 point - i prefer the salted one anyways

chupa chups sugar free lollies :D
if ive worked it out right theyre around 1/2 pt each.....per 100g, 246 cals, 1.15g sat fat.

each lolly is 13g so 1/2 pt right??? :confused:

Is that the pink and white stripy strawberry and cream ones??:eek: :eek: :eek:

just discovered withworths apple crisps! 10g snack pack only half a point yay!

My top tip is asda good for you greek salad cheese, its just like feta cheese but only 8 points for the whole pack, you easily get 4 servings out of a pack and because its got quite a strong taste a little goes a long way! definatley a must:)

I mix it in a bowl with cherry tomatoes and spring onion, as its soft is mushes up then i have it inside a pitta bread with salad it is gorgeous!
or you could make a greek salad with lettuce peppers and use this instead of full fat feta.

Morrisons East smart snacks.. (pickled onion, bacon, etc) 0.5 points per pack

Just thought i would add something, this is a fantastic thread by the way. I really don't like skimmed milk but my leader recommended 'the one', its sold in supermarkets, it has a lilac lid and it has the same points as skimmed (2 points per pint) but it tastes the same as semi skimmed, and it really does taste the same.

Hope this might help anyone who struggles with skimmed milk.

Oh yes just remembered a reallly nice treat i used to have, get the pink and white wafers (you know the wafers with marshmallow in the middle) these are 0.5 point each, then heat them for a while in the oven, only a couple of minutes but they go lovely, the wafer goes very crispy and the marshmallow goes all gooey Mmmmmmmmm!!

Love Busy XX

Solero Exotic - 2 points

Ooohhh and has anyone tried the new solero smoothies - strawberry and banana - they are SOOOOOOO scrummy and only the same points as a solero

Oh yes just remembered a reallly nice treat i used to have, get the pink and white wafers (you know the wafers with marshmallow in the middle) these are 0.5 point each, then heat them for a while in the oven, only a couple of minutes but they go lovely, the wafer goes very crispy and the marshmallow goes all gooey Mmmmmmmmm!!

Love Busy XX

Oh my god I am addicted to those things, now I will be even more addicted! Must try that tomorrow! (no points left today) I love the jammie ones too (not sure how many points they are though)

My favourites are:

Snack a jacks mini bagels, 2 points a pack but they go on forever!

Freddo choc frogs 2 points each

Rice Krispie squares (original), 2 points each, now those I do zap in the microwave until they are gooey!

Back