• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sharing favourites & new discoveries

I've just mentioned this in another thread and a couple of people said they might give it a try, so thought I'd add it on here too...

50/50 crustless bread is 1.5 points for 2 slices. It's smaller than normal bread (in the same way as Nimble and ww bread is) but it toasts much better than ww bread (in my opinion) and I feel more like I'm eating normal food when I have it for a sandwich, so I swear by it!

I only got it by chance - I bought some for bubs' sandwiches because she didn't eat the crusts and I got too lazy to cut it off, lol. But since finding out how many points it is, we've been sharing :giggle:

Just thought i would add something, this is a fantastic thread by the way. I really don't like skimmed milk but my leader recommended 'the one', its sold in supermarkets, it has a lilac lid and it has the same points as skimmed (2 points per pint) but it tastes the same as semi skimmed, and it really does taste the same.

Hope this might help anyone who struggles with skimmed milk.

Oh yes just remembered a reallly nice treat i used to have, get the pink and white wafers (you know the wafers with marshmallow in the middle) these are 0.5 point each, then heat them for a while in the oven, only a couple of minutes but they go lovely, the wafer goes very crispy and the marshmallow goes all gooey Mmmmmmmmm!!

Love Busy XX

Oh yes just remembered a reallly nice treat i used to have, get the pink and white wafers (you know the wafers with marshmallow in the middle) these are 0.5 point each, then heat them for a while in the oven, only a couple of minutes but they go lovely, the wafer goes very crispy and the marshmallow goes all gooey Mmmmmmmmm!!
I would never have thought of trying that.....but I will now!!! YUM!!!!

I wasn't keen on the smoothie ones, in fact I threw a couple away! I love the exotic ones though, I have at least one of those most days, hehe

Sapphire

S: 10st6.5lb C: 10st1.5lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 0st5lb(3.41%)

Love Busy XX
Oh my god I am addicted to those things, now I will be even more addicted! Must try that tomorrow! (no points left today) I love the jammie ones too (not sure how many points they are though)

My favourites are:

Snack a jacks mini bagels, 2 points a pack but they go on forever!

Freddo choc frogs 2 points each

Rice Krispie squares (original), 2 points each, now those I do zap in the microwave until they are gooey!

Sapphire

Alpen light chocolate orange cereal bars are gorgeous! And only 1 point each, they are soft and chocolately and yum!

Walkers baked crisps are only 1.5 too! (sorry if this has been mentioned)

OH...and note about the low fat supernoodles mentioned earlier, they are 5 points a pack, not 3 :( I was most dissapointed. They give you values per half pack on the back and that's 2.5. Can't rememeber who posted about it, I got the sweet thai chilli and the bacon ones, I imagine the other flavours would be the same.

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
S: 23st7lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 7st7.5lb(32.07%)
Iced Gems

Only 1.5 points for a pack, if I am starving and low on points I suck them, last for hours!!

Sparkle

Gold Member
Ooooh I don't usually like these (a bit dry?), but I never thought of warming them up so it goes gooey!! Will have to get some now! lol

The Finnesse cereal bars are lovely and 1.5 points each!

Sapphire

ooh that must be less than 50/50 crustless!

My name is Laura and I am a solero smoothie addict :D

Tesco medium sushi packs are 3 points each, yay!