Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Alpen light chocolate orange cereal bars are gorgeous! And only 1 point each, they are soft and chocolately and yum!

Walkers baked crisps are only 1.5 too! (sorry if this has been mentioned)

OH...and note about the low fat supernoodles mentioned earlier, they are 5 points a pack, not 3 :( I was most dissapointed. They give you values per half pack on the back and that's 2.5. Can't rememeber who posted about it, I got the sweet thai chilli and the bacon ones, I imagine the other flavours would be the same.

Iced Gems

Only 1.5 points for a pack, if I am starving and low on points I suck them, last for hours!!

Just had a WW Chocolate Eclair - they are frozen and take 20 minutes to defrost.

1.5 points each

Oh yes just remembered a reallly nice treat i used to have, get the pink and white wafers (you know the wafers with marshmallow in the middle) these are 0.5 point each, then heat them for a while in the oven, only a couple of minutes but they go lovely, the wafer goes very crispy and the marshmallow goes all gooey Mmmmmmmmm!!

Ooooh I don't usually like these (a bit dry?), but I never thought of warming them up so it goes gooey!! Will have to get some now! lol

The Finnesse cereal bars are lovely and 1.5 points each!

I LOVE iced gems.. I didnt even realise you could still get them

ooh that must be less than 50/50 crustless!

My name is Laura and I am a solero smoothie addict :D

Tesco medium sushi packs are 3 points each, yay!

I saw another one in asda today bethany, can't remember what flavour though :eek:

I bought 2 of the farmhouse pates, they were on offer in asda, 99p each. I also got the WW cheese curls (like wotsits) they are yummy, 1 point each. Don't like their 'hula hoop' type crips though, too bland!

What an idiot, I thought the pate was 1 point a tub, not a serving (1/3 tub) - I thought it seemed like a lot of pate! Realised before it was too late though.

I don't think the pate is spicy but it is a bit oniony, if you know what I mean, it's really yummy though.

I have done that in the past with their beans, i used to buy the big ones and on the side it says 2 points and i never read it properly and always assumed it was per tin, then they bought out the little ones and they said 2 points so i was like :confused::confused:
Read it and the big tin says it is 2 servings per tine and 2 points per serving

I found some kids tortilla breads in Tesco's yesterday, they are small but I think they are a really nice size for making wraps and you could be really inventive with fillings! They are only 1 point each, compared to the big ones which my ww calculator said were 2.5 each.

Back