Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Was at Tescos today. Got a pack of their low fat chocolate trifles... absolutely gorgeous... seriously chocolatey and only 3 points for a good sized tub.

Also got Southern Fried Chicken Pops (like KFC popcorn chicken) A serving, which is TEN pieces, is only 2 points!!

Another nice thing i have found for days like today when im trying to use low points ( cos i went over yesterday ) is mushrooms on toast

Boring i know BUT if you use the crustless bread and frylite the mushrooms then just before they are cooked take them off the heat and add some Flora extra light butter and some of the Garlic and Herb seasoning from Morrisons ( its a powder in a sachet ) its like having mushrooms in garlic butter on toast but for a grand total of 2 points * depending on the amount of marg you use * and it is fab :D:D

Its 0.5 per slice and it is nice as it is proper bread and not the WW bread that goes like cardbored when you toast it

snack a jacks 1.5 points a bag
lo cerel bars 1 point
quavers 1 point
skips 1 point
ww rice pots 1.5 points

in iceland at moment they are doing a lot of ww products really cheap.

i've just been put on morphine does anyone know if this will stop me losing weight, it makes me have no appetite:confused::confused::confused:

Blue Dragon Wonton Soup - 1.5 points for the entire can and very nice!!

Just had a Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Pasta Bolognese. 8 points for a portion but its absolutely gorgeous. Really rich and creamy, think Ill be keeping a couple in the freezer for days when I want comfort food :)

Did it have chicken in it? :giggle:
xx

I was inspired by the girls in "Eat yourself thin" and I just made a really tasty ceasar salad.
I put a chicken breast and 2 pieces of very lean smoked bacon in the George Forman and chopped them up when cooked. I then made melba toast and cut it into croutons. I washed some romaine lettuce and sprayed the lot with 1 cal spray ceasar dressing. The whole big bowl full came to 4.5 points!

Ax

I was inspired by the girls in "Eat yourself thin" and I just made a really tasty ceasar salad.
I put a chicken breast and 2 pieces of very lean smoked bacon in the George Forman and chopped them up when cooked. I then made melba toast and cut it into croutons. I washed some romaine lettuce and sprayed the lot with 1 cal spray ceasar dressing. The whole big bowl full came to 4.5 points!

Ax

Oooh andi, that sounds scrummy, thanks for sharing love :)
xx

Back