Sharing favourites & new discoveries

i haven't tried these yet but i will! thanks :D

I like them but I find the Original ones tastier for the same points.

Iceland do chicken in gravy in a box, worked out to be 160cals and 1 sat fat per whole box and you get 4 decent sized pieces of chicken and loads of gravy for 2.5 points! :) enjoyyy!

they also do beef slices, but think these are 3 / 3.5 points per box etc :) yumyum and easy to do!

I didn't realise but in tesco they do half fat mozzarella already grated 65cals and 1.7 sat fat for 30gs ........... ONE POINT!!!!

i was like WOW! sorry if people already knew but i only have a tiny bit of cheese on things like 15gs so i can carry on having lovely melted cheese on toast.. 0.5 for cheese and 0.5 for ww bread .. ONE POINT!! oh yeeeh! :D haha

Iceland got a few new chinese meals in! :) £1.50 each huge silver foil tray thing, chicken and pineapple!! 5 points for whole thing!!! only need half at a time tbh! YUM :)

also iceland screwballs are only 2 points per one :) and they have got new pepperoni baguette pizza's in two in a box £1 ... 4.5 points each! gorgeous! and very good for a pizza especially with pepperoni on it :)

Thanks - am definately going to look out for the cheese - I like to make my own pizzas so it will be perfect - I have been using the lighter mozarella balls from tescos but I think they might be higher points (2.5pts for 1/2) mmmmm I :heartpump: cheese too - any cheese related tips are much appreciated ;)

Just discovered air popped popcorn (I have got one of the machines you can get at Argos). It is 16g (a big bowl full) for just 1 point. Perfect for evening nibbles with a bit of sweetener, or some paprika on it.

A tip I first learnt when I started ww about 14 years ago is to take 2 points off your daily allowance and measure that amount of milk out in a jug or cup or something and leave it in the fridge. It means you don't have to measure it out every time you have a coffee or tea or have to have them black all the time. Much easier.

thats what i do with my milk,,measure out 200 ml in the morning,,use half on my branflakes and make a milky coffee in the eve with the rest of it,,used to drink a lot of milky coffee but now a lot of black tea:)

his thread is fantastic thanks ladies lots and lots of ideas and tip! love the cheese one and frazzles yum yum!

Morrisons do mussels in a box in the fridges with either a white wine sauce or garlic butter sauce for 3 points. I add prawns (1.5 pts), onion, chilli flakes and serve with a large serving of spaghetti (3 pts). Total 6 points. We have that meal most Fridays with a glass of wine.

John West do smoked tuna slices (2.5 pts), which I mix with hellmans extra extra light mayo & spring onion. Delicious with a large salad.

I love fish and seafood. Will look out for those they sound delicious. Thanks Hazykay.

Waitrose reduced fat coleslaw!!!! Its 1 point for 50g but, oh my, its really rich and creamy! Gorgeous!!! You'd never know its not full fat! xxx

This probably sounds rankage to some people but I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove WW half point bread, slightly toasted with tomato puree spread over and sliced pickled beetroot, 2 slices of those for 1 point and soooooooo filling! :D

Morrisons eat smart pate is just 1pt for 50g and its lovely spread on 6 melba toast for 1pt :D
And eat smart prawn cocktail is lovely too at just 3pts for the whole tub :)

Back