Sharing favourites & new discoveries

i dunno if this has already been mentioned-this is a loooooooooooong thread lol, but ''go ahead fruity crunch bars'' (choc and red berry) just 1.5points each and really satisfying and chewy-yum!!!

although granted there not very big, but taste sooooo chocolaty i lurve them lol.

Tesco Go Cook - 2 Chicken Breasts in Hunters sauce are 4.5 points each and are absolutely yummy! The breast is wrapped in ham, covered in cheese and then you add the sweet BBQ style sauce 10 mins before serving! Divine with plenty of veg and new potatoes (and dead easy to cook!!!) xxxx

Tesco Go Cook - 2 Chicken Breasts in Hunters sauce are 4.5 points each and are absolutely yummy! The breast is wrapped in ham, covered in cheese and then you add the sweet BBQ style sauce 10 mins before serving! Divine with plenty of veg and new potatoes (and dead easy to cook!!!) xxxx

i have these also! :) lovely but i make them 3.5? 226cals and 1.5 sat fat? either way for 3.5 or 4.5 yum indeed :) and only 2 for £5 lots of different ones in same secton too

chicken breast wrapped in bacon with cheese 4 points and the chicken mini roast with gravy is 5 :) this has chicken breast wrapped in bacon with a sausage and stuffing ball with it! all on 2 for 5 quid :)

oh sounds yummy! must look out for those! x

Those massive 450g onken tubs of fat free yoghurts are only 3.5 for the whole lot :)

Those massive 450g onken tubs of fat free yoghurts are only 3.5 for the whole lot :)

i only found this out the other day!! amazing value for money and points wise! will be stocking up :D

Sugar free sweets!!!!

Nom nom nom! :D

I gave up sweets for a year last year! And I don't really eat them now, but sugar free sweets are the best and you can get them from most good sweet shops!

Sugar free wine gums are only 1 point for the whole tube (although I've only found these sold at Boots and Superdrug)! So whenever I buy sugar free sweets (usually fruit salads or cola bottles) I weigh out the same as a packet of wine gums and point them as 1!

YUMMY!!!! :D

Sugar free sweets!!!!

Nom nom nom! :D

I gave up sweets for a year last year! And I don't really eat them now, but sugar free sweets are the best and you can get them from most good sweet shops!

Sugar free wine gums are only 1 point for the whole tube (although I've only found these sold at Boots and Superdrug)! So whenever I buy sugar free sweets (usually fruit salads or cola bottles) I weigh out the same as a packet of wine gums and point them as 1!

YUMMY!!!! :D

excellent thank you! i have spare points for monday so will buy these to have to add up the points a bit! off to boots and superdrug i go! :D

weight watchers jaffa cake bars

hi:D everyone!
just thought I would share with you a great treat for 2pts per cake for all you sweet tooth lovers
weightwatchers jaffa cake bars they are simply delicious and the chocolate is quite thick on them which I think is well worth 2pts
hope you enjoy

Baked Beans - Sainsbury's Basics - 29p - 3 points for the whole tin :)

Mattessons Fridge Raiders - whole pack (southern fried / tikka) are only 2 points!!! woo! :D

the roast ones are 2.5 but so worth it you get quite a few in a pack too :)

oh yum!

Hi everyone! Apologies if this has already been posted but my fave thing at the moment is Pot Noodle Spicy Curry sachets which you make in a mug, they have tomato ones and chow mein too... only tried the spicy curry so far and it's only 2 points, great alternative to a curry and really filling yum!! I get mine from Sainsburys xx

Hi,
If anyone has an Aldi near them, here are a couple of products that are great -
Aldi toasting muffins, white or brown - 1.5 pts each. I use them to make a pretend brekkie mcmuffin, with an egg and grilled bacon medallion for 3.5 points, or with some ketchup - 4 points, and delic.
Also, they have a "Be Light" range, which have some great products, and i get the smoked bacon medallions which work out at 2 for 0.5points. Bargain, and so much cheaper than WW bacon.

They also do a version of Velvet Crunch, which I think are nicer than the real thing, and are only 1pt for a pack. The sweet chilli ones are very spicy, so if you like a kick, they are delic, me I prefer the cheddar cheese and spring onion ones.
mmm.

Got some Junk food options (cause I love junk he he!!)

Sainsburys Basics crisp snacks... onion rings and cheese puffs 1pt and salt and vinegar sticks 1.5pts
And I got one of the Christmas Cadbury's Button tubes because they have the small packs in them and they are 1.5 pts a pack.

Tesco ready made soup in plastic carton, Hungarian Ghoulash, only 3 points for whole carton and was lovely. Really big chunks of beef - very nice.

Tesco's light choices chicken with baby potatoes
Tender chicken fillets in a light gravy with baby potatoes, carrot wedges and green beans 4pts

I freeze little pots of yoghurt and bring them out 40 mins or so before im going to eat - perfect for watchign tv with and lasts longer (nearly like ice cream!)

Cadburys Chomp and fudge bars are great to keep in for choc attack moments 2 points.

Back