Sharing favourites & new discoveries

mmmmmmmmm i just had icelands king prawn bhuna for 5.5pts and a plate full of their chips for 3pts bargain indian for 8.5pts

Is Quorn nice???????? Ive never tried it but don't like the look of it on the boxes! What does it taste like??????

xx

Mix a sachet of Options into some low fat natural yoghurt nd it makes a chocolate sauce which is gorrrrrrrgeous with tinned pears or a banana.

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you're looking for, but Goodfellas Solos(hawaiian) are 6pts each, great for pms days(I crave cheese lol ).

I've switched to coffee from tea because I was using gallons of milk. So now I just add 1 teaspoon of options belgian choc to black coffee and it's yummy :) There's only .5pts in 3 teaspoons(11g) of options, so 3 cups of choccoffee=.5pts ;)

Walkers baked are only 1.5 points an are really scrummy :D

Tonight for Christmas dessert I had a Tesco Healthy Living chocolate mousse (1.5 points) and broke two after eight mints (0.5 points each) into it. Someone in the WW meeting said to put 4 after eight mints into a bowl with mousse but I think that would be much too strong!
Total points - 2.5
Yummy!

Also discovered that mini twister ice-lollies are 1 point each.

The diarylea light triangles (the thick ones) are only half a point each, just like the WW ones, but so much nicer.

Normal fishfingers are 1pt each, but the new Omega 3 fishfingers are 2.5 pts for 3, so a little saving there.

Quorn dippers are 0.5 pts each

Quorn cottage pies are 3pts each, and really yummy.

Fish coins (like mini fishcakes) are 0.5 pts each

Quorn chicken burgers are 2pts each, or 2 burgers for 3.5 points

M&S Carrot and Coriander soup is 2 pts for half a carton, very nice too

Asda GFY fresh cumberland sausages are 1pt each and still 2pts for 2 where as the ones i always find are always 2.5pts for 2

Anyone out there in Ireland if you can get King crisps - the "velvet" brand are only 1 point per packet and totally yummy......

Not read all the pages back, so this may already be on here, but Cadbury's Creme Eggs are 3.5 points, which I think is soooo worth it :D

x

hi , just beein referred to weight watchers been great reading suggestions . clinically obese now! hope to be back to healthy soon - need it bad

Has anybody tried Tesco's frozen chicken tikka meat? It comes in a small bag and is in the freezer section. It's all ready cooked, all you do is take out what you want and defrost it in the fridge the night before (it takes about 12 hours to defrost properly). It's only 2 points for 90grams. I measured mine when it was frozen still, and there was a generous portion. I had it on a pitta bread with low fat mayo. It made a great lunch for under 5 points! You could use it in salads and stuff too, it's really versatile. And great when you've got cravings for an indian!

Back