Sharing favourites & new discoveries

I love the Alpen Light bars - 1 point, but the normal fruit and nut Alpen bar with chocolate is yum and still only 2 points!

Ax

I was inspired by the girls in "Eat yourself thin" and I just made a really tasty ceasar salad.
I put a chicken breast and 2 pieces of very lean smoked bacon in the George Forman and chopped them up when cooked. I then made melba toast and cut it into croutons. I washed some romaine lettuce and sprayed the lot with 1 cal spray ceasar dressing. The whole big bowl full came to 4.5 points!

Ax

Me and my mum are going to have that for lunch this week, can't wait! Thanks again for posting that love.
xx

OMG soo much to choose from thanx for the tips guys who needs the shopping guide eh !

Cadburys light chocolate mousse, 1 point per pot and very chocolatey and satisying for a choc crave

WW lemon cheesecake yoghurt - close your eyes and it could be a REAL cheesecake - and only 1 point!

WW vanilla rice pudding OMG!!! Heated in the microwave its tastes like M&S clotted cream rice pudding - yum!

Ax

birdseye chocolate frozen mousse although i wouldn't call it mousse its ice cream lol
bargain for 4 pots its £1.50 and is 1.5 in points
and takes a while to eat it.

I'm in love!!! Just had Quorn (ofcourse ;)) lamb style grills and they were gorgeous! Highly recommend them, 2pts in each grill and a decent size as well, yummmmmmmmmmm
xx

birdseye chocolate frozen mousse although i wouldn't call it mousse its ice cream lol
bargain for 4 pots its £1.50 and is 1.5 in points
and takes a while to eat it.

Never seen them, they dont do them in morrisons but they sound nice ;) Will have to try Tescos

think its just iceland that do them x

Im most unimpressed by Morrisons, they dont do much quorn stuff at all. They only do the escalope things in the fridge section but only the ones with cheese and i HATE cheese, they dont do the dippers at all and the frozen nuggets are not nice :mad:

But all the other supermarkets are across town :rolleyes:

M&S garlic and corriander prawn skewers 1.5 points for the whole pack and really really lovely. They are on offer at the moment for £1.99.

Ax

I noticed today in Iceland today that they do a quorn chicken tikka grill thingy, haven't work out the points yet, haven't even bought them, but the do sound very nice xxx

few new finds girls

ww frozen soups from asda £1.38 and 2.5pts for the bowl. i have had creamy pea and ham and the chicken curry one and both are lovely.

also iceland have some new ready meals they aren't low fat but the chicken in wine is 4pts and is lovely too.

Back