Sharing favourites & new discoveries

:)hi, just discovered, sainbury's value crisps(12pkt@78p) they're a really nice proper crisp and work out at 3pts a bag!!!:)

sorry if any of these have already been said but some of my faves are-

ryvita thins (crispbready things with seeds) at half a point each

muller light vanilla with dark choc sprinkles at 1.5pts

sweet chilli beef microwave bags from asda- they come up as 5.5pts but have some zero points peppers in there, really filling as has beef,loads of noodles and veggie bits.

freddos and fudges at 2pts each

candy floss at 1.5 a stick

monster munch- depends on packet but not many points.

also i reckon cinder toffee might not be too bad as meringues and candy floss arent?! just a thought. good luck everyone :) xx

yum yum yum i had a cheeseburger yesterday for 5 points!!!!

quorn burger - 1 pt
wholemeal bread bun- approx 2.5 pts
cheese slice (singles) - 1.5

delicious!!!

Have you tried the Tesco Vegetable Curry only 4 point for the whole can (400g) excellent and spicy meal with some rice

Tesco light choices have a lamb mousakka for 3.5 points.

Taste amazing cooked in the oven but you can also microwave it.

Hi, for anyone who likes chilli try making it with quorn.. I make one using 150g of quorn add garlic, peppers, onion, tinned tomatoes and chilli's. I use baked beans (1/2 a tin) instead of kidney beans but use whatever you like.. You will be amazed how much it makes and it's really filling. All this feeds 2 hungry people and is only 4 points for the lot.. Add a couple of pieces of Asda's reduced fat garlic bread and you have a great meal for 4 points each!

Hi, for anyone who likes chilli try making it with quorn.. I make one using 150g of quorn add garlic, peppers, onion, tinned tomatoes and chilli's. I use baked beans (1/2 a tin) instead of kidney beans but use whatever you like.. You will be amazed how much it makes and it's really filling. All this feeds 2 hungry people and is only 4 points for the lot.. Add a couple of pieces of Asda's reduced fat garlic bread and you have a great meal for 4 points each!

Thanks for that, I love chilli so will give it a try :eating:

muller light vanilla with dark choc sprinkles at 1.5pts
:) xx

They now do an even smaller rounder pot of muller light for 1 point :) get a back of 4 for £1 in tesco, asda and morrisons, so far ive seen the vanilla and dark chocolate sprinkles and strawberry :)

I LOVE Quorn Chilli :D

YOUNGS prawn curry and rice is lovely and only 4pts.......i think its alot tastier than ww curry and you seem to get more and more sauce too x

What is that about candy floss stick? How much candy floss and what you mean a stick? Thanks

Tesco Cheese & Tomato Baguettes246g (get two in a pack for £1) in frozen section, only 4.5! really tasty and filling! good for pizza i feel

Light Choices Chocolate Mousse 6x62.5g ; says on the packet these are 1.5 points... but if you work them out 75 cals and 0.8 sat fat they are only 1 point and YUM! :)

Caramel Wefers - tesco value vs weight watchers

For any one who enjoys the weight watcher caramel wafers...Well Tesco value are much cheaper and much tastier and the same points,1.5. Only discovered this when my father in law gave me a packet of tesco value ones!

Weight watchers - 78 cals 2.3 sat fat - £1-49 for pack of 5

Tesco value - 80 cal 2.0 sat fat - £0.40p:) for pack of 5

thanks, will definately try these.

Established88's fabulous find of the day!

Apologies if someone else has already raved about these, but I think they deserve some recognition! :8855:

Has anyone else had Tesco lighter choices dutch crisp bread? Cause ZOMG! GOSH! And other things with exclamation points at the end! They are lovely!

Only 1/2 a point per crisp bready thing, they're quite big and tres, tres yummy! I could eat the whole pack tonight and still be in my points allowance ;)

I got some on monday but didnt really know what they were. I used 2 to dunk in my 0 point soup at lunch. Not a bad lunch for 1 point!

oooh i really feel like im missing out on something here so i will be trying these!!! x

Back