Sharing favourites & new discoveries

M&S mini apple and cinamon popcorn cakes -1pt
1/2 tbsp Asda reduced fat peanut butter -0.5pt

Nice little snack!

love jelly and icecream so what i do is take a pot of low fat yogurt and freeze it, then get my 0pt sugar free jelly and my frozen yogurt and can have a big bowl in front of the tv for about .5pts!
or if u want to make any yogurt feel more special, stick a spoon in the top and freeze..instant lowfat lolly!x

also love sugar free jelly and roasted BNS which is free and gorgeous.

I love Kit Kat single fingers. Only 1 point a finger! You can buy them in multi packs. Also, curly wurly's only 2.5 points and fudge bars are 2. Rice cakes are also a great option, I love the marmite ones- 1.5 points for a whole bag (25g very filling!)

Probably already been mentioned but i loveee snack-a-jacks. They have just bought out a chilli flavour and they are delicious! Low in points and i think very filling!

Also like mini aero type bars from aldi think they are called bubbles, 1pt and Activia snackpots range between 1-1.5pts with lots of fruit and flavour in them! Also quite a big yoghurt for the amount of points :)

Thanks for sharing x

treats

so i thought we needed a new question to discuss so........
whats ur fave treat and how many points is it?

i love lovehearts i have a pack in the evening an suck each one they can last an hour sometimes and only 1.5 points a pack

yes thats a full size pack containing 25 sweets

good to know about the lovehearts. Thing is im a chomper so couldnt just suck a full packet. (sounds terrible!)

I buy asdas own mini twix bars. You get 2 fingers for 2 points and i love it for a wee choccie fix.

Pink and whites - 0.5 yummy xx

I have so many, lol. I'm doing discover so my points come out less than for PP.

Pink and whites are a life saver for just 1/2 point

Meringue nests 1 point

Shape Delight choc dessert warmed up in the microwave 1.5 points and served over the pink and white which then melt all gooey, yummy or over the meringue nest. Or just served on it's own if I don't have enough points left for the day.

WW choc cookie bar 1.5 points, I found these in the poundland the other day, they are yummy too.

WW choc and raisen cookies 1.5 points for a pack of two.
Ok I have a chocolate thing going on, lol.

Pink & Whites!!! <3

I have a Milky Way for 2dp's if I'm feeling naughty XD

I'm more of a savoury person, my treat tends to be a packet of beef transform snacks from golden wonder for 2.5 DP's for 30g pack. I have also been making sugar free jelly with fresh strawberrys in it, with weight watchers strawberry and cream angel whip which tastes great all together for 1.5 points.

I'm more of a savoury person, my treat tends to be a packet of beef transform snacks from golden wonder for 2.5 DP's for 30g pack. I have also been making sugar free jelly with fresh strawberrys in it, with weight watchers strawberry and cream angel whip which tastes great all together for 1.5 points.

That sounds yummy, will have to try that!

Haribo ChaMallows - only 2 points for a quarter of the bag, which is 6 mallows. It doesn't sound much but the mallows are HUGE (much bigger than normal ones) and it is just right for a nice, sweet treat.

I also love chipsticks (salt and vinegar and ready salted) for 1 1/2 points per bag.

And if I need a choccie fix, I tend to have a treat size bag of choc buttons for only 2 points.

Back