Sharing favourites & new discoveries

I made chicken Chasseur in my slow cooker last night and if I worked out the points right it was only 5 points!

Schwartz chicken chasseur packet mix 0.5
Chicken 165g 2.5
onions, carrots, baby sweetcorn 0
Pasta 40g 2.0

It was yummy!!!

tonight I had Tesco's light choices tomato & Basil chicken with little roasted potatoes and yummy it was good... best part is that it was only 4 points!! Added loads of veg with it too!!

Dont know if anyone posted this already but big als mini chicken fillets are only half a point each!
there great in a stir fry in a wrap or sandwich
Ya can get them in chilli or roasted chicken flavour mmmmm

M&S Count on Us chilled puddings (with the yoghurts etc):

lemon meringue - 2.5
chocolte and cherry dessert - 2.5
toffee muffin dessert - 3

a little brown sauce is free, a table spoon is 0.5points and i wouldn't use that much on a sarnie. Tescos L/C bacon is 0.5 a slice too and its lovely

I really love biscuits so bought weight watchers chocolate chip cookies, 2 for 1.5 points and they come already in packs of 2 so theres a less chance of snacking on more and theyre yummy especially dipped in tea!, weight watchers light mayonnaise has no points in it so i use this instead of butter on sandwiches and its quite nice.
Tescos vegetable lasagne is really nice too and at 5 points its great for a meal.
All weightwatchers frozen ready meals and gorgeous desserts are £1 a box in farmfoods, i went crazy! have alot of food for this week now!

Not to mention the weightwatchers malted danish bread, 0.5 points a slice and its made by warburtons its yummy too!

sainsburys beans are only 1/2 point for 1/4 tin, the lowest ive come across, i have also found that weight watchers things and some low fat items arnt always the lowest option. it pays to compare, im a nightmare to go food shopping with! wel any type of shopping actually! :rolleyes:

yeah, its there own brand, i have also recently started to have low fat butter with chopped garlic mixed in on toast, its just like garlic bread! but way lower in points, lovley dipped into 0 point soup!

I discovered 1 point sausages this week! They are Tesco Finest Venison sausages. Very low on the sat. fat. which I was really impressed by! So thought I would share the info with you all :D xx

Sugar free marshmellows :) Only 2 points for 50g which fills a small tupperware tub with a few over :) (Works out @ about 15 pieces) perfect for watching tv and having with a cup of coffee!!

Marie,

Tesco and Sainsbury's do them...I say sugar free, but I think it may be fat free!! They are so yummy :) I bought some from a shop called the Range a few weeks ago..they do 200g bags...so thats 8 points for the WHOLE bag, which is loads!!! xx

are they princes or princess marshmellows?

So everyones writing down all their little finds, and i thought i'd do the same.
I reckon the marshmallow in the oven sounds delicious and for only half a point thats great.
Anyway so to my ww ideas:-
1- chocolate nest (2 shreaded wheat crumbles, 45g dark choc, tbsp golden syrup, 2tsp low fat spread ) 3 points....so chocolatey and absoloutely yummy!
2- ww bacon 1/2 point a slice
3-birds eye healthy option lemon merengue pie's frozen- 2.5 points
birds eye healthy option choc cookie deserts frozen- 2.5 points
birds eye healthy option toffee cheesecake frozen- 3 points.
4-Mini Milks- 1/2 point
5-cheddar mini babybel - 1.5points
6- ASDA gfy banana/almond slice - 1/2 point
7- Tunnock tea cake - 2 points
8- darylea dunker-2 points
9- cadbury highlights - 1.5 points
10- Aldi quavers alternative - 1 point
11- fruit pastels - 2.5 points for big tube
12- snack a jack popcorn - 1.5 points great for cinema
13-ASDA gfy garlic bread slices - 1/2 point per slice
14- tuna steak - 2 points
15- ww humous - 1 point for 3rd of pot

love reading this thread thanks guys
Lau xxx

Oh hun,

I know sainsburys do them and they are 2 points for 50g, which is a quarter of a bag. Do you have a shop called The Range where you are??

Princess xx

Back