Total Solution Sharons diary

Suppose i better update this!! Well i had an omlette on fri nite with beans :(
I had bought 2 weeks worth of exante a month ago and decided to giv them a go, last week my oh was made unemplyed :( but i still started on monday, 2moro would have been my 1st wi, but on fri nite i was doing some sums and there is no way we can afford for me tocarry on after the 2 weeks like i planned, i know exante is low priced compared to others but its 100 we wont have!! I supose on plus side we wont afford takeaway either so my weight should stay relatively stable whilst eating until i can return to exante! Im still goin to eat healthy and even loosing 1pound a week i would be happy and i will be on exante as soon as i can as i found it hard mentally at times but not physicaly so i know i can do it!! Im still goin to update my diary with what im doing so that when i start again i can reflect back on! Im keepin my remaining packs for my restart when oh gets job and will use when waiting on my order x

Well week of and 4 of my 7 back on :( but to be honest ive had such a bad week and soo low i havent cared and ive just ate anything, no takeaways or bingeing but just not counting anything etc! I cant believe im saying this but i cant wait to get on packs again for simplicity xx

Well day 1 yest went pretty smoothly!! On to day 2... I can feel the headaches starting and my mouth tastes yeuk!!!! Oh well hopefully in ketoland soon!! Stomach is makin some major protesting noises like last time!!hopefully nothing gets in my way this time!!x

Good for you hun, you can do it!

Heading to bed to sleep off the headache lol!! Hoping I last longer than a week this time, got my beck book to read it seems to make sense so far!! I know cbt works as seen it used with some of my clients but I'm still skeptical!!x

Day 3

Well I've been quite alright head wise today and thot I had it sussed till I ate 2 chocolate fingers without thinking!! :( and a can of diet cola :( soo I've screwed up for today but I am goin to keep goin in the hope it doesn't effect me too badly!!

Day 5 STRUGGLING BIGTIME :(

I am struggling with the third of u shud just eat healthy bla bla and one little bit won't hurt, so far so good but I don't know if I can keep it up!! I don't mind the milkshakes or that either but I'm just easily bored I think!! Weighe myself today and -7 pounds which is amazing but I'm still swaying towards food! What is wrong with me?? I'm hugely overweight and I still allow myself to be tempted July these thoughts, I thot there would cone a time when I'd be so big I would say enufs enuf and just do it, but my body is aching and groaning but I'd still happily go feed it a mcdonalds :( ARGHHHHHH!!! HELLPPPP! bar and a litre water let's see what I say in half hour!!x

Back