Attack sharon's diary

I resisted and tucked into smoked mackerel fillet while loading the car.

I've been very good when feeding my daughter, as she's only 15mnths she has full fat everything but i've been strong I made sure i had a load of pre-cooked meals ready in the freezer for the OH so I wasn't having to cook meals for him while n the attack phase. hee hee I'm looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow.
:)

well today has been another good day, had a minor chocolate craving but nothing that made me cheat. my meals today have been,

B- oatbran porridge
L-smoked mackerel fillet muller light
S- sliced turkey
D- chicken tikka

i've had 2 coffees, one lady grey, and 4 pints of weak sugar free cordial

i'll probably have a cup of tea and another muller for supper

Been reading your diary and decided to give it a go been doing ww for nearly a year and started to struggle and started to gain think I need a change .....not got the book yet so gonna have to go hunt it down tomorrow as well as the oat bran x

hi rednicola, i got a copy of the book from my local library wanted to try it for a few weeks before i invested. i've never been successful on ww. just could never get away with it. i have found dukan so easy so far and i've not felt the need to cheat so far. my first week at sw i cheated most days :$

hope you find a book and find as easy as i have :)

WOO HOO another 2lbs off this morning!!!!! this diet must really suit me. thats 7lbs in 3 days!!!

only another 2 days left in attack then on to cruise

Sharon_p said:
hi rednicola, i got a copy of the book from my local library wanted to try it for a few weeks before i invested. i've never been successful on ww. just could never get away with it. i have found dukan so easy so far and i've not felt the need to cheat so far. my first week at sw i cheated most days :$

hope you find a book and find as easy as i have :)

Thank you I did ok yesterday apart from an apple I'd had for breakfast before I started to do it x just had scrambled egg & 2 slices of Ham (no sugar added )

Well done on today's loss ..I suppose I better do a diary on here x

thanks for all the support ladies
todays menu is

B- 3 egg omelette with 3 slices of wafer thin ham
L - garlic and thyme beef mince balls with steak
D- whitefish with chilli, lemon zest and chives wrapped in wafer thin ham
S- i've got sone chicken marinading in chinese 5 spice will cook and eat that if need to and will probably have a muller or 2

well today day 4 of attack is the first day that i've been really tempted by cheese, chocolate, bread and biscuits so far i've been strong

In an attempt to satisfy my sweet tooth i have made a baked egg custard with skimmed milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and sweetener is currently backing in the oven, along with chocolate brownies for my oh and daughter

Mmmm sounds delicious -:coffee: and egg custard yummy.

I made....... sugar free jelly for later feeling a a sugar hit is needed!!

Let me know how it is I may make some for the week. Going to make some salmon pate and tuna quiche today for the week.:D

PS Keep away from the naughty stuff - It wont win!!! You have done great so far dont let the monsters ruin it.

well weigh in this morning said 1lb off so thats 8lbs in 4days!! I'm on my final day of attack today and I'm really surprised how well i've done as i normally have no willpower what so ever.

I managed not to give in last night to my wine and choccie cravings.
Although tonight will be a test as no doubt my husband will be having a glass of wine or 2 ;'(

The egg custard shopwed promise but needs more work, It tasted more of egg then of custard so needs work. Will post a recipe once I'm happy with it.

Met a friend for lunch today and struggled to find something on the menu that fit in with the PP but I succeeded. I Got cajun spiced chicken breast with veg and chips and gave the chips and veg away to the children. I felt it was a small victory.

My menu today has been
B- Sweet gallette with mixed spice
L - Cajun spiced chicken breast and 1/2 plain chicken breast
D - Possibly fish haven't quite decided
will probably have a muller light for supper.

Quite looking forward to some crunchy veg tomorrow.

Day 6 - total weight loss for attack phase 10lbs!!! absolutely gob smacked. don't really see where from but i've got do much to lose it might not show until another stone off.
husband has noticed a change in my mood. he says i'm happier and more spritely.
Today is my first day on cruise i'm looking forward to some veggies today :)

Hi Sharon well done that is amazing, enjoy your veggies, I see that we weigh exactly the same!!! I have been on the diet for 9 weeks so have a bit more to lose than you but it is a good diet and I bet you will enjoy your veg today!!!! Keep up the great work and ignore that wine and choccy!!! If you get desperate vodka and diet drink has been my saviour!!!!!

Wow Sharon well done that's an amazing Loss ...keep up the good work x

Well done Sharon :D

Back