Sharon's Dukan Diary

Absolutely agree with Diamond... losses on this diet aren't regular after a while, and there will be peaks and troughs in your weight loss graph.

Perhaps time to post menus again to double check nothing has crept in... (and it might give some uninspired newbies some ideas!!)

Thanks guys I am ok again now showing good losses this week.

Have a challenging few days though as I am doing student mentor training. Leave the house at 8am and didn't get back until 6:45 pm last night. Therefore too early for breakfast so it was yoghurt and a couple of muffins. I also found it awkward eating lunch too. we are in a big room and everyone was provided with lunches which were sandwiches crisps etc. I took just chicken breast but didn't want to draw attention to myself. I am going to be in this situation again today and tomorrow as well. Saturday we are going to Bath races for the day but I have been informed the restaurant will cater to whatever needs I have so that's a bonus.

Hey all

I am still here and still plodding away. Had a fantastic loss this week and I just shy of the two stone mark. Been mad busy the last couple of weeks with uni enrolment so don't get time to come online as much. Hope everyone is doing well :)

Well done Sharon! Fantastic loss :)

Well done

I am still here :) I feel bad for not dropping in more often but life is so busy at the moment. I have broken the 200lb barrier today, officially weighed 199.8lb this morning. This was a big milestone for me so I am really pleased with how easy it has been. Still on track and still loving this plan.

Well done it's a great feeling getting under the 200lb Mark :)

New tops arrived this morning as my old ones are just too big. Have gone from a 26-28 down to a 20 :)

That's fabulous :D

Thanks Ellie :) I am so excited like a kid at Christmas lol I haven't been very public in my real life about the diet therefore I don't really have anyone at home to share my excitement with

I only tell ppl who ask what diet I'm on ... I then tell them that before they judge the diet to read the book and understand it before preaching lol . I have a friend and her hubby who are both on it so they have been a great support and of course the girls on here are a fountain of knowledge and great support

Clocked up a 2.6lb loss this week. Exercise has been on the back burner a bit as I have been busy with uni and meetings but I will make more of an effort this week to either walk the dog everyday or spend some time on just dance 3 on the wii. Oh and 1.8lb away from going down into the next stone is feeling awesome. I am just over two stone away from weighing the same as my other half instead of weighing almost 5 stone more than him

Well done Sharon x

Back