Sharon's Dukan Diary

Fabulous work Sharon! Well done you!

Well done! That first stone off will be such a boost.

It's official ONE STONE gone :D:D:D:D

I am so pleased to say that and also to stay it wasn't difficult. This is the first time I have said an eating plan is easy to stick to. Loving Dukan.

Going out for the day today. Other half has a meeting in Swansea so I am going along for the ride and a wander around the shops. Have had a yoghurt for breakfast and made a chicken salad for lunch. We will probably be back mid afternoon so dinner will be a stirfry at home.

Haven't been on here all week because I have been on a bit of a downer. Was hoping for a good weigh in this morning to cheer me up but have only lost 0.8 lbs this week :(

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling low, Sharon. When in ketosis, I'm the happiest cheeriest soul you could wish for... (The grumpy me is the out of ketosis one!!).

Anything we can help with? How was shopping in Swansea?

Hope you are ok Sharon x

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling low, Sharon. When in ketosis, I'm the happiest cheeriest soul you could wish for... (The grumpy me is the out of ketosis one!!).

Anything we can help with? How was shopping in Swansea?

Joanne the trip to Swansea was good thanks. Not sure why I am on a downer. I think it may have been the weather. I get S.A.D. in the winter and it has been a bit dreary here so that could be contributing. I just felt washed out and lethargic all week. I am at university going into the second year of a full time degree. We have been off since May and I may well be getting fed up waiting to go back now.

As for the low loss this week I am not sure what it could be. I have TOTM due towards the end of this week so that may be contributing.

I am going to come and post every day again with my menus to try and keep me on track so if you could run your eye over them and let me know if you think there is anything glaringly obvious that I am messing up on I would appreciate it.

It's true that it has been a dismal summer for most of us after such a spectacular Spring. We're just at the end of another little heatwave, which hasn't been much fun either as it was sudden, and hot, and I couldn't sleep last night (29°C outside at 11pm, ugh!!).

Of course I'll take a peek, but you've probably hit the nail on the head. TOTM approaching.

Gosh uni holidays are long... do you have much longer to wait? (How about signing up to pick grapes in France for the "vendanges"!)

Gosh uni holidays are long... do you have much longer to wait? (How about signing up to pick grapes in France for the "vendanges"!)

we for back for enrolment on 20th September. I somehow don't think the other half and the kids would have appreciated me clearing off to pick grapes in France for the summer lol as much as I would enjoy that.

True enough - still, those holidays are dreadfully long, and I don't blame you for getting bored!

Feeling much better and more motivated today. TOTM arrived and a loss of 1.4lbs on the scales this morning so that explains last weeks low loss. Sun is shining here as well so that always cheers me up. Going to try a new recipe today, Mongolian Beef.

Well done on your loss!
Oo Mongolian Beef sounds interesting. What's in it?

Well done on your loss!
Oo Mongolian Beef sounds interesting. What's in it?

I will post it up on the recipe section, found it on another site

After last Mondays weigh in and only 0.8 loss last week the scales are moving down rapidly this week :) looks like I am on for a good loss. Made an extra effort this week to ensure I drink at least 2 litres of water a day too

Monday morning weekly weigh in - lost 3.4lb this week :) :) :)

I am very pleased with that. It also makes up for last week. Actually starting to notice changes now. My face and chins are starting to look smaller. I have had to go down two inches on my bra size as well.

I did go shopping yesterday and thought I would try some different fish this week as I am not really a fish lover However, price per kilo was more expensive than the good quality steak so I think I will be giving that a miss.

Try Tilapia fish from the fresh fish counter - quite a reasonable price fish and it was lovely (first time I had tried it). Also Whiting is a nice cheap fish, my husband fishes so we have had this when he catches a decent size one. Sardines are also cheap and lovely cooked in a griddle pan with just lemon squeezed on them - tastes like you are on holiday.

Well done Sharon!

Have had a shocking night :( Hardly slept at all and now have a bad back :(

Also I have a lot of telephone work to do, need to ring about 80 students to make sure they have received their enrolment pack and see if they have any questions. However, I seem to have gotten myself into a can't be arsed mood again. I think it is partially because the other half is off this week and it always throws me out when he takes time off.

Have only lost 0.8lb this week :( Bit disappointing as mid week I had lost two pound. I haven't eaten anything naughty and have definitely been drinking more than 2 litres water a day. The only thing I can think that may have caused this is I had two or three days out where I probably didn't eat as much as I have been eating.

Back