Shelbell's Baby Diary

congratuations on your baby boy great pictures x

wowee shel! have just been 'gushing' on the other thread and here are more! lol
Congratulations on a baby boy! :D And stunning pictures, I hope you're thrilled - I certainly would be! lol Really is great and amazing!!

((hugs)) how are you feeling? Are you keeping well?

Not feeling too bad, just knackered. We're at a wedding down in Wales tomorrow which tbh I'm not really looking forward to as I think it will be too much. We'll see though!

oh where abouts?
Hope the sun stays out for you - supposed to be nice tomorrow - not as hot as it was before though so don't fret! lol
Hope you have a good time if you go ((hugs))

Enjoy the wedding and your scan pics are amazing. Good price for the 4d scan worth every penny. I thought they were much more expensive.

Had a look local to me and sadly its in the £140 region.. :( still.. will see if I have a windfall! lol

The one im going to go to does it from 17 weeks. Others i looked at started at 22 weeks. Its amazing how the prices vary for the same thing

stupid me..sorry. I thought you would be entitled to more maternity/ sick leave..

glad your pregnancy over all seems to be going ok
glad you feeling a bit better

fingers x'd you don't need to be induced so early Shel ((hugs)) It's amazing seeing neonatal programmes how well babies do though. but each week is a blessing ((hugs))

Heres me and my boy at the wedding, can't really see my bump as its face on! The dress is just a normal size 10, not maternity, so it's a size bigger than I would be wearing, but that's more for my boobs lol.

Billy2.jpg

What a lovely picture! :D You both look lovely and very happy. Glad you had a lovely day for it weather wise, hope you enjoyed yourselves ((hugs)).

Wow at a size 10.. I'd wish! lol

Fingers are tightly crossed for you both - I hope all goes well for you Shell, ((hugs)) .

How you doing Shell?
Been wondering.. only a few more days hun.. few more.. ((Hugs)) Hope all is well.

Hi,

I'm ok thanks, just counting down that one last day!

Bean has suddenly fallen forward, and I now have a proper bump :D although I still don't look as far along as I am. I was out with some of my mini's friends yesterday and there were some side on photos taken so when I get them I'll post one :)

I'm having problems sleeping at the moment, anyone else? Just can't get comfy! On my back is uncomfortable cos bean stretches my tummy lots and it aches some. On my tummy is out of the question. Left side I know is preferred but I have joint pain in the left side of my jaw at the moment and lying on that side aggravates that! Which leaves my right side lol. Now mostly thats fine, but you know what these beans are like, sometimes they don't want you to lie on a certain side and it just feels wrong.

Weight-wise I'm still the same, it scares me a bit cos I think my weight a few weeks post baby will be too low. Some of my size 8 cardies are starting to look baggy :eek: I've got some new high cal drinks from the doctor so having one of those every day, a protein shake every day, and just carrying on with eating lots of high fat junk food.

Still going for my jabs daily, still no sign of being able to do them myself!

The nursery painting is all finished, just need to get the furniture now. Need to inventory the clothes and bedding etc I've got so I don't end up with too much.

All that aside, it's my big 30th birthday party in 2 weeks so i need to crack on with preparing everything for that!

Fantastic news that all is well - 1 day to go.. hope it goes well and with a big baby dance at the end of it! ((hugs))

I'm so glad your bump is presenting itself more.
I can totally appreciate the laying back pain. I'm getting it much more in my back and hips. :( Am also prefering my right side, but lay on my left when my right hip is sore. naturally I don't lay on my left lol. I lay on my tummy or right side normally, but am good at not laying on my tummy anymore and as with you laying on my back is just WEIRD! lol I do it for hubby to feel baby as it's 'there' you can feel the shape of bump and if it's awake and kicking then he has a real good chance. Though last night it tucked up and went 'inwards' toward my back so we figured it was shy! lol

What a great reason for a party for your 30th!! Wish I was that young! lol

Great news that you've got some more shakes, and hope they help even if you have to split them up to consume them. I had to do that with CD shakes sometimes as got fed up of them! lol
Hope that it helps stem your weight - fingers x'd it's manageble after baby. ((hugs))

I woke at 6am this morning thinking I need to gather up all clothes etc and figure out what I've got and what I need! lol I keep buying bits and popping them in my wardrobe or the baby's room and forgetting what I've got! lol

Well done on the painting front.. couple of weeks and my girls will be back at school and DH has promises he's going to crack on with painting our bedroom. :) Then get the nursery more ready. :)

Back