Shell food diary.

Thanks.... Will try hard, really want to lose about 6lb before may 13th when I'm going on a girly's butlins weekend,
Today I've had a banana and ape for breakfast then I snacked on 2 butterscotch bars 1 HEb I has mugshot for lunch and yogurt I've also had 1/2pack of hula hips and a pear.. Not sure whars for dinner yet. MUST start planning food x

Had spicy prawn pasta for dinner, it is sp yummy but does have some syns .... Oh well we all deserve a treat once in a while, back to 100 0/0 tomorrow woop

giggled at the 'ape' :) I thought, now that's a big breakfast!!!! lol :D Have a good day today, your pasta might not be too bad as you've been so good with other choices, don't worry!

Thanks for the comments xx
Todays been a great day so far..
Had an apple and pear for breakfast
Then lunch was 2 large mushrooms, tin toms and scrambled eggs ( all super free food exept the eggs ) snacks sp far ate grapes and a butter scotch he bar (1/2 HEb)let's hope it continues woop xx

Ooops didn't post any thing yesterday... It was my daughters 13th birthday and we had family and friends round to celebrate so as you can imagine I completely fell of the wagon :( pizza wine and nibbles lost count of syns so will just write it off as a flexy day..... Back on it today had grapes so far this morning xx

Ooops have not posted for a few days.....
That's coz I ain't been doing so good and I now feel really crappy about it
Iv had my daughters 13th birthday so there has been loads of temptation over the last few days which has resulted in a 2 1/2lb gain for me this week..
Have enjoyed all the yummy food but need to crack on with the job on hand now.... Am Gunnar try post more often so I don't slip up again? wish me luck, ( I soooo need luck right now lol)

Right I'm back and this I'm going to post at least once a day... Lost 1lb this week!! Not that good but it's a lose I suppose, I really want to lose 2 or 3 lb this week as I have a girly weekend away next Weekend.... Also I have set myself a target in class which leaves me 5lb to get to target, when I get there I will set myself another, I just wonna see a 9 on them scaled before my summer holiday... Its so doable so why's its so hard? Xx

Back