Shelliewoo's mini- challenges

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Right, have only started SW last Wednesday, but I am going to set myself mini challenges along the way to keep motivated.
First one being: seven week party challenge. I am going to my fiancées cousins 40th in July, and they are all slim and beautiful, therefore i pledge to do my best for the next seven weeks to see how much I can lose/sculpt my body.

Starting weight: 16.12llbs

Have just ordered 10 minute solution kettlebell workout so will be trying that this week, also waiting for my Zumba wii to arrive!
Here goes......

Ahhhhhh!!! Got the "I feel fat and it's never gonna change so what's the point in bothering" mood on me. MUST SNAP OUT OF IT! Lol

ahh good luck!!! im sure you'll be able to do it if you put your mind to it!! if you get the "i feel fat..." mood, remember your mini-goal and think how amazing you'll look!!! how are you finding the plan so far?? x

Not too bad, I love all food so loving loads fruit veg etc..... I've managed to pull myself out of it now, was just feeling bored but going out for tea so looking forward to some salmon and new potatoes

ooh, sounds good! it's nice to know that you're not really limited to portion sizes!! i've never really been into loads of fruit and veg, so i try to set myself a goal of seeing how close i can get to 10 superfree foods a day!! generally works, which is good!!! x

Hello there.
Im a wednesday WI-er as well, so would be nice to track each others progress. Good luck with your journey but im fairly sure you wont need luck you seem to have covered all your bases there. Let me know how your getting on i have a diary on here as well (my journey again), drop me a post and ill look out for you as well
Stacey
x

Put my willpower to the test today. Stopped off at McDonalds today on the way back from a meeting and asked for a salad but they didn't have any, so sat there with a diet coke whilst everyone else tucked into burgers!!! Lol

Hi stacie,
Let me know how u get on with ur WI on wednesday, maybe we can encourage one another to keep going!!! Good luck!

Hi stacie,
Let me know how u get on with ur WI on wednesday, maybe we can encourage one another to keep going!!! Good luck!

I certainly will hun, how have you got on today?

Yea not too bad looking forward to my tea!!! Been busy with work so not had much time to think. U?

Yea not too bad looking forward to my tea!!! Been busy with work so not had much time to think. U?

Not been bad at all today, had a sweety craving so i made some really sour lemon curd (syn free) and now its taken that away so all is good. Im trying to motivate myself to do some step aerobics tonight when little girl in bed. It may happen yet haha

hie!!!:):)am a wednesday weigh-in as well wd like to share with u guys results just for inspiration..hope u have had a good week i have tried so hard coz i had a disatrous week last week:cry: fingers crossed, this week will have some pleasing results ...wish all the best....

Last edited:
hie!!!:):)am a wednesday weigh-in as well wd like to share with u guys results just for inspiration..hope u have had a good week i have tried so had coz i had a disatrous week last week:cry: fingers crossed, this week will have some pleasing results ...wish all the best....

Hello and welcome aboard the wednesday WI-ers lol!! great news on your good week, its my first week back to sw ive had a "break", nevermind im back now with some sense of self worth and determination
*virtual glass raised (diet coke)* wishing us all luck and courage!!! x

:grouphugg:CHEERERS!!!!(diet coke in the hand) lol:grouphugg:
Hello and welcome aboard the wednesday WI-ers lol!! great news on your good week, its my first week back to sw ive had a "break", nevermind im back now with some sense of self worth and determination
*virtual glass raised (diet coke)* wishing us all luck and courage!!! x

Been so tempted to weigh myself today but have resisted!!! Hoping for a decent loss to mo! Good luck everyone!

Been so tempted to weigh myself today but have resisted!!! Hoping for a decent loss to mo! Good luck everyone!

Good luck luv, let me know how you get on x
ive actually thrown my scales out to stop myself from doing that!

I've disconnected the wii as I weigh myself on that, and it's too much hassle to keep putting it all together!

I've disconnected the wii as I weigh myself on that, and it's too much hassle to keep putting it all together!

Haha excellent!! i used to weigh myself last time i went to sw and if the scales at home didnt show much or a gain i didnt go to class, so to stop that i just dont! but everytime i walk past my drs surgery im tempted too go in there, they have one of those new really high tech efforts that measure your BP and everything. So i walk a different want lol

4 lb off this morning, not bad for a first week! Good luck everyone else! ?

Back