shells last run!

Morning :) What are you like?? I disappear for a few days and you go and get another blerdy diary just to confuse me........

What an incentive from hubby eh.... go on, what shop are you going for?? Can't wait to see your anniversary comparison pics, the ones you already have show what a fantastic difference you've made already! I'll try and keep up but I'm definitely gonna be a bit haphazard with logging into minimins until my broadband's put on ~ roll on the 24th :) x

All good things come to those who wait carly lol another 100% yesterday but still no weight loss it's my own fault for failing so badly weekend!
it'll come Shell, step away from the scales! You are doing really well, I demand you give yourself credit!

Well I'm back to what I was before the kebab incident lol I have the drs tomorrow so will see what she says weight wise!

shellreed2011 said:
Well I'm back to what I was before the kebab incident lol I have the drs tomorrow so will see what she says weight wise!

Wooooo @ Shell
Boooo @ stinky gross kebab

:) well done hun, how you doing?

I'm ok Hun been 100% today again! Although I have developed an addiction to the tesco strawberry water! I'm getting through 4 bottles a day lol that's 6l lol

nomoremuffintop said:
Me too xx
I'm think I'm not gonna be done till probably end of July?? Wanna be 9.9 'healthy bmi' we might just need a teeny AAM week when we finish then get back to it?? Just an idea?? Xxx

Mmmmmmmmm food *dribble*

shellreed2011 said:
I'm ok Hun been 100% today again! Although I have developed an addiction to the tesco strawberry water! I'm getting through 4 bottles a day lol that's 6l lol

Lol I like the tesco apple one :)

Namaste! I just noticed ur back!!! Got email just now! Dress is due back tomorrow!!

Still 100% but feeling very nervous about my babies op tomorrow she's had it done three times but I still worry!

She's having more gromits done this is her third time having it done

Aaaw, I'm sure it'll all go well....... big hugs for you both x

2 of my sons have regular ops ( heart and tendon/leg ops ) I know how you feel babes. No matter what op it is big or small it's still as scary as f*** xx let us know how she gets on xx

Well it's 4.30am and I have been up all night which is stupid because she's had this done so many times before but still I'm worried sick! On the up side I'm too worried to even think about eating! We have to be at the hospital for 7 am so there's no point even trying to sleep now!

shellreed2011 said:
Well it's 4.30am and I have been up all night which is stupid because she's had this done so many times before but still I'm worried sick! On the up side I'm too worried to even think about eating! We have to be at the hospital for 7 am so there's no point even trying to sleep now!

Oh it's not silly Hun it is completely understandable x *hugs* hope all goes well x

Op is over and done little one is home and I am 100% still! Though god only knows how!!! I'm so tired it's unreal!

Back