shells last run!

THE dress has arrived! And it fits :) :)

shellreed2011 said:
THE dress has arrived! And it fits :) :)

Wooooooo!!!!!

Glad everything went well hun........... yaaay for the dress ~ great little boost :) :) x

Glad the op went well and you managed to stay 100%. Hopefully you'll sleep well tonight now xx

Ok I have no idea what's wrong with me I've been up all flipping night again! I woke up at one and for sone reason I was craving pickled onions! I have no idea what's going on in my head lol

I've just weighed and I am in the 12's!!! Only just mind but still lol that means I have lost a total of 6 stone so far!!! And today's not even my weigh in day!

shellreed2011 said:
I've just weighed and I am in the 12's!!! Only just mind but still lol that means I have lost a total of 6 stone so far!!! And today's not even my weigh in day!

Whoo you are doing great shell xxx

thats Fantastic Shell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what an inspiration for me to get out the 13's and into them 12's
well done xxxxxxxxx

Just in time for your anniversary too... well done :) x

I have a new mini goal! I am going to get my wedding dress down from the attic tomorrow and see how long it takes me to fit back into it!

Well done indeed Shell- 6 stone loss is amazing xx

I thought so too carly :) havnt had the courage to go get it yet tho lol

Yup it's been in the attic for years so we shall see!

I think someone up there has it in for me! I woke up this morning to find my eye sealed shut with what looks like conjunctivitis and the worlds biggest zit on my cheek! And it's my anniversary Tuesday they better be gone by saturday cos bad sticky eyes and huge sits do not go with THE dress!!!

Back