shells last run!

shellreed2011 said:
I think someone up there has it in for me! I woke up this morning to find my eye sealed shut with what looks like conjunctivitis and the worlds biggest zit on my cheek! And it's my anniversary Tuesday they better be gone by saturday cos bad sticky eyes and huge sits do not go with THE dress!!!

Awww Hun poor you :( get on the sunbed that'll dry it out, yuk gross spots!

eye is now totally disgusting and i cant open it properly!zit is so big it looks like it needs its own continent! hubby even asked me if i was going to name it and take it out for a drink! the flipping thing has its own gravitational pull!!! had my first pack and first bottle strawberry water i am so addicted to the stuff lol

shellreed2011 said:
eye is now totally disgusting and i cant open it properly!zit is so big it looks like it needs its own continent! hubby even asked me if i was going to name it and take it out for a drink! the flipping thing has its own gravitational pull!!! had my first pack and first bottle strawberry water i am so addicted to the stuff lol

Oh dear, you got any eye drops etc.?

Yeh I got drops hunny xx

Wedding dress is down n doesn't fit :( fits around the waist but wont even think of zipping up the back!

shellreed2011 said:
Wedding dress is down n doesn't fit :( fits around the waist but wont even think of zipping up the back!

If I were to choose where to lose me weight it would be my waist so surely it's nit a bad thing that your waist is small and knockers are larger? Anyway it'll fit soon x then it'll be too big xxxx

carly82 said:
If I were to choose where to lose me weight it would be my waist so surely it's nit a bad thing that your waist is small and knockers are larger? Anyway it'll fit soon x then it'll be too big xxxx

Lol yeh I would prefer to have big boobs n small waist see carly this is why Ur so great u cheer me up no end :)

luvs ya too dude mwah xx

Well I thought I'd have a quick catch up yesterday was ok today is official weigh in but to do that I need to get out of bed but I can't because the kiddies like to give us our cards in bed lol they have been warned no breakfast in bed for me n hubby this year funny that's the one meal I think I'm not going to miss lol cold toast with an inch of butter and coffee so thick you could paint a fence with it lol

Happy Anniversary! Got anything lovely planned - aside from cards in bed?!!

Happy Anniversay Shell....... have a lovely time with your family then celebrate properly with your lovely hubby:D:D:D Can't wait to see the pics of your special dress xx

yeh hubby is taking me shopping! im going to ann summers since i can now fit into their underwear! and of course will be taking me bar with me lol then home and hubby is cooking me a low carb meal he has been researching for days bless him to see what i can have lol i will be knocking myself out of ketosis by sat for my planned night off! i know wih some people they eat carbs on the day but because of my epliepsy i need to make extra sure im out of ketosis

dress will be up on saturday :) i will post the pics before i go out :)

Ok weigh in done :) down to 12.12 so 6lb gone since last weigh in :) and I measured n I've lost 9 1/2 inches :) happy shell :)

shellreed2011 said:
Well I thought I'd have a quick catch up yesterday was ok today is official weigh in but to do that I need to get out of bed but I can't because the kiddies like to give us our cards in bed lol they have been warned no breakfast in bed for me n hubby this year funny that's the one meal I think I'm not going to miss lol cold toast with an inch of butter and coffee so thick you could paint a fence with it lol

Lmao Awwww bless them :)

Back