shells last run!

Yup I hung in there lol no idea how mind lol

Well done Shell...xx

I'm so weary! I feel like all my work is for nothing! I havnt lost an ounce in a week! I'm exercising I'm staying 100% I'm devastated

You drinking enough water hun?? Might help.... even so, I have noticed that sometimes our bodies takes a while to drop weight, its like its hanging onto it for some reason. But it will be coming off..... you know that ~ you can't possibly not be losing weight just because of the calorie deficit! Chin up, keep going and you'll get a sudden drop :) x

I hope so I'm just getting so disheartened cos the scales arnt moving

STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!!!!

I'm trying!!!

S*** scales are so irritating...get out the tape measure...try on something thats been too small..anything other than tread on them scales babe ...You know you have been 100% and exercising too so its impossible not to have lost fat...Bit of water retention is happening to you by the look of things...You have done Fab Fab Fab xxx

I'm so fed up honestly! I know my diet will help me achieve what I want which is to look in the mirror and not be disgusted but I'm so sick of meal replacements! I'm sick of cooking for my family and sitting there with a shake! Urgh I'm so sorry for moaning guys

Its venting not moaning lol ..it must be so much harder for you than it is for me..as i dont have to cook for kids etc...but you want to lose the weight so stay strong huni xx

I made them egg Mayo sarnies today which are my total fav! But I resisted! They smelt divine!

Well ketosis has arrived! Along with the headache and stomach cramps! Ah the joys of day 5 lok

Yaaaaaaay........ welcome ketosis :) You'll be flying now xx

Another day done 3l water so far! Am watching the biggest loser australia and one of the contestants is the same weight I was when I started so I been crying all the way through while she's been explaining why she's doing it!

Makes you realise how important this is to you and how well you've done to come this far Shell.......you can do the last bit, you deserve it xx

Thank you hun it seems so far away but I am 2/3rds of the way there :)

So sorry the scales haven't moved for you chick but as Valentine and Namaste said you will be shedding fat whatever so will hopefully apy off next week. Sorry you are having a tough time with it. You have done so bloomin well so far and are so close to achieving your goals....you can do this babe xxx

Back