shells last run!

Fantasic news on the weight and inch loss babe :D make sure we get pictures of you in the dress we've been waiting ages :)

I promise you will have pics before I even go out :) I've already told hubby that as soon as I'm ready he has take a pic for me to post for u guys xx

So what happened on my anniversary night? Ok I'll tell you! Hubby cooked me chicken breast kebabs which were lovely we rented a film to watch after only we never got to watch the film and not because of what ur all thinking! After food I got on the sofa pulled my blanket(was freezing!) over me ready to watch the film and promptly fell asleep lol I spent all night asleep on the sofa then hubby woke me for me to go upstairs to bed so I gave him a mouthful lol (not a nice person when I get woke. Lol) stomped up to bed got in and fell straight back to sleep lol Oppps!

shellreed2011 said:
So what happened on my anniversary night? Ok I'll tell you! Hubby cooked me chicken breast kebabs which were lovely we rented a film to watch after only we never got to watch the film and not because of what ur all thinking! After food I got on the sofa pulled my blanket(was freezing!) over me ready to watch the film and promptly fell asleep lol I spent all night asleep on the sofa then hubby woke me for me to go upstairs to bed so I gave him a mouthful lol (not a nice person when I get woke. Lol) stomped up to bed got in and fell straight back to sleep lol Oppps!

Lol opps indeed, did you get a photo? How you feeling today? X

Pic not till Saturday!

Got a really bad stomach today still did my exercises and stayed 100% I may have to have a tomato soup soon so I can go to the toilet lol

Hi shell

Just caught up wiv ya diary...OMG you have done amazing...your gonna look slinky in ya new outfit on Saturday...I cant wait to see the pic..xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks valentine! I'm trying really hard! And although I'm having a couple nights of this week for anniversary but back to it Sunday :)

Well I am off shopping today for last min supplies for tomorrow night (ready for the big reveal!) lol need hair dye and of course I may have to get me some new shoes lol you watch the dress look awful now lol I will be gutted! I'm going to have to nip it in at the boobs I think! Get me! Take it in lol ! usually I have to let things out lol

shellreed2011 said:
Well I am off shopping today for last min supplies for tomorrow night (ready for the big reveal!) lol need hair dye and of course I may have to get me some new shoes lol you watch the dress look awful now lol I will be gutted! I'm going to have to nip it in at the boobs I think! Get me! Take it in lol ! usually I have to let things out lol

Lol what are you like ?!?! It'll look great!!!

soooo i went shopping lol had my ring made smaller finally! i had to have it taken down 6 sizes! 6 mind! got me a new bag ,shrug and umm well 3 pairs of shoes cos i couldnt decide lol and i got new make up and toeless tights! didnt even know you could get toeless tights lol but huh when wingeing to the girl in peacocks about my lily white legs she said wear tights i said i cant my shoes are all peeptoe i was then informed re toeless tights! so i got me some of them too lol and some new bling to wear!

Have just tried all my bits on n I think I look ok lol

Bet you look fab- do we not get a pic of the new outfit then?

Yup you can see a pic later as long as miss carly stays off the scales ;)

I'm dead serious miss Carly lol

Dress reveal is on main forum!

Back