shells last run!

shellreed2011 said:
Dress reveal is on main forum!

Oooooo exciting!!!

Ohbh dear god too much alcohol !

What a night! Carlsburg don't do hangovers but if they did this would be the best in the world!

Ok I have finally recovered going to do my exercises and clean the house today!

Just had to pop by and say how gorgeous you looked in your new dress- so slim! Well done indeed Shell xx

Thank you Hun :)

Mornin Shell :) Just letting you know I'm here if you need me....... you off looking for your wagon?? You'll find it, don't you worry..... tis a beautiful day, lovely and sunny.... that's motivation enough for me.... you??? xx

Thanks Hun I have found my wagon and am seated and firmly strapped in lol

So another day! Have done my exercises had my shake still no sign of ketosis but that's my own fault for binging the other night!

I'm not in ketosis either Shell from having to eat food on Monday. My stomach is rolling like a barrel going over the edge of Niagara Falls :giggle:

Lol I gotta say it's first proper day of totm today and I am feeling so sick of meal replacement! I know it's all for a good reason but god I'm bored! And usually first day of totm I crave sweet stuff which I'm doing! I will resist tho!

Lol I gotta say it's first proper day of totm today and I am feeling so sick of meal replacement! I know it's all for a good reason but god I'm bored! And usually first day of totm I crave sweet stuff which I'm doing! I will resist tho!

I've just finished a mammoth TOTM and it was hell :S Hopefully you'll be through it soon hun :)
And yes the packs are dull dull dull but the wearing skinny clothes is great fun ;)

much love x

Thanks hunny I'm ok now I've been out the garden this afternoon n I'm ok I think! Just realised I've only had one pack so off to fetch me bat :)

Meant bar not bat obviously cos I'm not ozzy osbourne am I lol ;)

Hope you hung on in there despite hubby:D:D:D what are they like eh?? xx

Back