shells last run!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
ok in following with my two girls (muffy n carly) heres my new and shiny diary for the next 14 weeks which i have given myself and then no matter what weight i am i am going to refeed after that! so wish me luck guys i know i will have all the support i can ever need on here so heres to my next 14 weeks ts and shifting the last 4 stone of this weight! weight today is 13.4 damn kebab! cost me 2lbs!

Good luck shell! Home run whoop whoop! xx

Hey Hun :) I need about 12 weeks til goal so will be around for support ;)
Good luck xxxx

carly82 said:
Hey Hun :) I need about 12 weeks til goal so will be around for support ;)
Good luck xxxx

Me too xx
I'm think I'm not gonna be done till probably end of July?? Wanna be 9.9 'healthy bmi' we might just need a teeny AAM week when we finish then get back to it?? Just an idea?? Xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Me too xx
I'm think I'm not gonna be done till probably end of July?? Wanna be 9.9 'healthy bmi' we might just need a teeny AAM week when we finish then get back to it?? Just an idea?? Xxx

I'm going for 9.7 and I'm going to get there :) not sure how yet but I know the first 8 weeks are TS ;)

Good luck :)

I'm in a reasonably good mood today lol may have somthing to do with hubby promising me a whole new wardrobe when I get to goal! From the shop of my choice!!

Also I have decided that when I weigh I am going to post pictures here so I'll be more inclined not to blip lol

Just bought a designer lipsy dress!! Ready for my anniversary the first time in ten years I have been able to buy anything like it!

I'm in a reasonably good mood today lol may have somthing to do with hubby promising me a whole new wardrobe when I get to goal! From the shop of my choice!!

Jealous. ;)

You will have to wait until the 28th guys lol when I've had me hair extensions in and I will post pics from last years anniversary too so u can compare!

You will have to wait until the 28th guys lol when I've had me hair extensions in and I will post pics from last years anniversary too so u can compare!

Awww no fair

I have no patience :(

All good things come to those who wait carly lol another 100% yesterday but still no weight loss it's my own fault for failing so badly weekend!

Back