shells last run!

I'm so sorry to hear about how and when (could he have chosen a worse time?!) your dad left. I'm astounded your MIL said that to you! Some people...

It's always good to talk these things out.
:hug99:

Oh sweetheart :( you poor thing :( your mil is a stupid cow and I'm so sorry your dad left like that :( hopefully confronting these things will help with your relationship with food :) love and cuddles sweetie pie x

I think I may have had a bit of an epiphany! And I feel much better now after a good cry hubby told me it was his mum that made the mistake by thinking we wouldn't last (ten years married!) and that my dad missed out by not watching me grow into the amazing woman I became he said he loved me thin he still loved me fat and he will love me whether I get to goal or not! Needless to say I will get to goal and I will do it with my amazing man by my side :)

Oh hugs hunny ...I'm so sorry to hear that but you sound like an amazing person babe hold u head up high and be proud of wat u have achieved...u can do it babe x

Oh Shell. Sorry you had an emotional rollercoaster watching BL....you poor lady. Such awful things to have happened to you and been said to you but how lovely to have such a supportive and loving man by your side. You'll show them Shell. You are a beautiful person and no one deserves the right to make you feel bad. keep strong honey xxxx

Oh goodness.......... bet that was better out than in.... certainly unblocked something there eh??

You only have to look back at what you've achieved and come through since those things happened Shell to know what happened was rubbish but you had no control over what other people said/did to you.

I really hope you feel better after all that (and are ready to tackly the last little bit??) Big hugs and have a lovely Sunday:D

I'm much better today if I had a shrink he would be proud lol I def had a breakthrough yesterday and funnily enough I'm not even hungry today!

Couple litres done two packs down feeling ok :)

Oh dear! Seems I'm not bunged anymore! I'm still up and off to the gym but I have a feeling that I'm gonna get more exercise running back and for to the loo when I get there!

2 hours done in the gym :) home to clean the house x

Well done Hun fabulous stuff... 2hrs at the gym what do u do? I'm addicted to jogging at the moment EEK lol have a good day Hun x

I do a bit of everything! Cross trainer weights treadmill rowing machine bike kettle balls fly wheel bike lol to mention a few

Bathroom bleached and floor scrubbed :) beds changed shake n vac down and house hoovered through hall floor done and bleached just the kitchen to go now :)

I'm dead on my feet if you want the truth lol

Back