shells last run!

shellreed2011 said:
Woke up feeling slightly more positive today no idea what was wrong with me yesterday so I'm hoping today will be better :D

That's good to hear.
I had a wobble the other day :(
But I posted on here and people posted some lovely comments. Makes you realise you are not on your own :)
I've said before , your humour and posts make me smile :)
Thinking of you today :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Shell you can do this babe xxx and remember I'm only ever a text away ;) x

That's brilliant, I am on day 2 after Having an awful weekend :( we can do this stick in the zone working together helps :) have a good day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Doing ok today have had 2l water feeling much better :D

Hi Shellreed,

Stick in their you can do it, i'm on day 3 at the moment but with support from the lovely members here I am almost convinced I can do this! You're not alone :)

I'm doing ok hunny drinking me water like a good girl :D

Feeling really awful :( no packs yet cos I feel really sick and my throat is so so bad :'(

Still feeling awful :(

aaaw hun, what do you think it is? i only managed 1 pack yesterday as was feeling so bad... hope you feel better soon. hugs xx

I've no idea my throat is all swollen and I can't swallow properly what makes it worse is I've got a sky high temp too which is making me even colder than the ketosis hubby is going mad cos I'm in dressing gown fleecy pjs slippers and I'm under a blanket with the heating right up the kids told me they are getting sunburn lol think a trip to drs is in order!

Another day done :D feeling a bit better today too :D

Thanks hunny xx

Doing ok today not doing well on water but never mind lol been to three different supermarkets shopping (fussy kids lol!) and managed so far to resist all the yummy stuff in the cupboard which I have to resist as my friend told me if I eat them my eyes will explode and my lady bits will seal shut and my butt will explode lol!!

Off to my hospital appointment now have a rather large cyst on the back of my head the dr needs to look at lol

Oh dear no its not Carly babes you better go read my post about being ashamed :'(

Back