Shelly's Exante Journey From Start to Finish - Weekly WI :-D

*bridezilla*

New Year, New Me
Hi all, just completed 1 week on 100% with a minor blip of alcohol on Saturday evening :-S and lost 8 lbs! Whoop whoop... Just think what I would have lost without the blip...i'll have to see this week. Roll on next weigh in x x Good luck everyone who hasn't had a WI, and well done to those who have!

Last edited:
Yay, well done :)

Week 2 WI - after a week of daily weighing I have finally managed to shift 3.5lbs! Feel good as I am now in the 13's (just) but hoped for a little more ;-) Need more off next week (and different laxatives) x

:girlpower:yay well done shellyn .. your doing great, glad that you are now in the 13's

Well after a not very good week I have lost 1.5lbs. Not bad but not good either! I am blaming TOTM and it will continue until later this week. I want a better loss next week then I will do AAM week x

Sorry its a little late but after a bad few days last week, I did put on 3lbs on tuesdays WI so hope to have that off by next weigh in. I was 2lbs down on friday but did go out last night. Not sure if any damage was done. The truth will be revealed on next WI

Morning all! Just had WI and lost 5 lbs!! That does include last weeks increase of 3lbs but now off!! I have now lost 15lbs in total. I am disappointed in a way I lost this in 5 weeks but I am discounting 2 weeks as I did eat (and drink) the wrong things....beer, curry, pizza, etc etc. But head is now focussed and I will continue to lose!! Yay!!!!!

Morning, just weighed in and lost 3lbs this week. Could have done better but did WS on friday and had a couple of drinks last week. TS through to 20th now! X

Morning all, just weighed in and lost 3lbs yayyy. Could have been better but TOTM so not worrying about it. At least its coming off x

Not done an official weigh in over the last 2 weeks as I have been up and down and not been 100% committed. I will wi on Tuesday and hope to be back to 22lbs loss or more. Watch this space x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back