Shellys food diary, feel free to read and comment :D

That's fantastic Shell_y. I'm so delighted for you :D:clap:

You must feel on top of the world !!

Gail x

good things you say?? hmmm must have missed that along with the non eventful weekends!! haha!!
well done again hun!! you know how pleased i am for you xxx

well done on getting to target, hoping to join you this week :)

Hmm well maintaining may be a bit of a problem this week due to all u can eat buffet Friday and a jam doughnut today LOL

I'm finding I'm maintaining no matter what I eat at the moment! Even though I haven't yet reached target :( but I think it's because I'm losing really slowly... Hope the doughnut was worth it ;) the 16 chocolate chip cookies in my bag (3 of which I ate on the bus - it was very cold and I needed warming up! :eek:) are keeping me going today! xxx

Yay. Well done :D

Gail x

Just a little update..

I lost a pound last week dispite upping my b choices to 3 and being really over indulgent!
This week i have been completely off plan altogether, have what i thought was a cold but it turns out its a virus and it has caused me to have pharingitis oh joy! Feeling really awfal and just wish it would go away now! So yeah the scales wont be so kind to me on wednesday lol.

Fingers crossed for you this week (both for WI and also for feeling better).

Gail x

you are looking gorgeous!!! how are you? hope you had a stressfree, happy christmas, donna x

Hey Donna, thanks, i haven't been on here much for one reason and another. Christmas and new year was great thanks, life it getting better and better :D.
Hope you are ok?

My diet has been a bit awol lately lol. But i'm still keeping an eye on my weight incase it creeps up too much. Am bang on target now what with christmas and new year, so i think thats pretty good lol.

Am not doing sw properly at the moment, am doing a few naughty days followed by a few good ones, hoping that its not too bad on wednesday. The half a bottle of wine this weekend may not have helped though lol.

My diet has been a bit awol lately lol. But i'm still keeping an eye on my weight incase it creeps up too much. Am bang on target now what with christmas and new year, so i think thats pretty good lol.

Am not doing sw properly at the moment, am doing a few naughty days followed by a few good ones, hoping that its not too bad on wednesday. The half a bottle of wine this weekend may not have helped though lol.

Well done for still being on target and keeping track of things. That's great news.

Gail x

Hey Shelly! Hope you're doing well! I can't wait to be at target with you! You left me behind :( Lol it's OK though, cause I forgive you :D XxxX

Lol hun you will soon be here, i know it. You can do this. You have had alot to deal with so don't be hard on yourself.
I am dreading weigh in, have taken a liking to wine once or twice a week haha!
And the chocs from christmas are still here being eaten...

Back