Shellys food diary, feel free to read and comment :D

i like them donna.....i know others dont though,but personally i really enjoy them with sw wedges,salad and sauce!

EE day

Breakfast
2 weetabix HEB
350ml skimmed milk HEA
Apple

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Sw chips
shape zero
Apple

Tea
Pasta, tinned tomatoes, Veg

Erm then we went out for a wedding reception and went a bit off plan, but no way near as much as i would have normally.
I had a few things off the buffet 5/6 and i had a vodka and lemonade (only drank half of it).

So total syns NO IDEA but i didnt have any syns at all all day apart from the evening thing so i am hoping that i did ok. Either way its not very often.

Came home and had an apple lol.

Lol cheers, I'm gonna aim for Christmas this year now. Not sure how it will go but will try. Yeah how do you edit the title? Lol

You can do it! I'm sure you'll get to target well before Christmas! :)

Scroll up to your first post on the thread, click edit, then go advanced, and you can change the title from there :) xxx

EE day

Breakfast
2 weetabix HEB
350ml skimmed milk HEA
Apple

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Sw chips
shape zero
Apple

Tea
Pasta, tinned tomatoes, Veg

Erm then we went out for a wedding reception and went a bit off plan, but no way near as much as i would have normally.
I had a few things off the buffet 5/6 and i had a vodka and lemonade (only drank half of it).

So total syns NO IDEA but i didnt have any syns at all all day apart from the evening thing so i am hoping that i did ok. Either way its not very often.

Came home and had an apple lol.

Oooh nice nice nice upto the wedding bit! I'm sure you had a lovely time though, so that's really what counts. I don't know what you ate at the buffet but as you were doing EE today, I'd reckon you probably had under 30 syns altogether, which isn't that bad! Bear in mind I have no idea what those 5/6 things were! :eek: So you could have infact had a hell of a lot less!

But you have done really well so far, well done! An evening off plan is not going to mess up your journey :) And well done for the apple when you got home, lol, I always laugh at myself when I go eat fruit/veg after eating off-plan, it's like 'Go on grapes, get in there and kick that samosa's bottom!' :8855: xxx

Hi Shelly I've done that before and its turned out OK. One week I ate an entire dominos (small) pizza to myself (50 syns) but because I stuck to plan 100% all week I still lost that week. :O

x

Red day

Breakfast
Quorn sausages x2
Fried eggsx2
Tin of mushrooms
1 Grilled tomato
Half a grapefruit

Lunch
4 Crackerbreads Part HEB1
2 XL Laughing cows Part HEA1
Apple

Tea
Homemade burgers (EL mince beef, onion, worcester sauce)
Salad
1 Tablespoon of light mayo 2 syns
Bap heb2
1 Laughing cow Part hea1
Half a grapefruit
Hifi bar 6 syns
Buttons 4 syns

175ml skimmed milk in teas

Supper
Apple
2 crackers part hea1
1 laughing cow part hea2

Total syns 12

Last edited:
where pics too??? me wanna see hehehe but i already know the difference,lol!!
and those skinny cow ice lollies best be nice!! im holding you responsible.....got the choc and the mint as asda had them 50p for box of 3!

Back