Shepherds pie is limited edition?!!

River

Ready for the new me!
So i went to my group yesterday and ive been hooked on shepherds pie so i decided i was going to get as many as possible! But then my councillor told me that the shepherds pie had been discontinued as it was a limited edition pack?! She said shes getting a few more in the next few weeks but that the main plan of LL is to make it a winter thing!

Anyone else heared of this? I think this is devious marketing! Hooking you in and then take something away is not good sales :(.

As far as I know it's only out of stock. That's what I've been told. I hope it comes back in stock because I love it too!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Aww sorry but I also heard that these were a limited edition and would only be available for a short space of time :eek:

I too heard that it was limited edition, which i am furious about! but apparently some LLC's have gone up in arms about it and trying to get it permanent!!!!

My LLC Said it had originally been limited edition but due it being so popular is going to become a regular pack (hurrah!). She did say there might be low stock for a bit but it's defo here to stay :) The asparagus soup has finally got the go ahead too apparently!! Nom nom

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes i heared the asparagus soup is replacing the shepherds pie and then theyll bring it back in winter!! I really hope this isnt true and my LLC has got it wrong cause im stuck now as to what to eat as it was one of my firm favourites :(.

I tried the asparagus it was lush, just like parsley sauce lol xx

RichyRich15 said:
Shepherds pie is beautiful! - Hope it doesn't go :(

Love it! Especially the token fake peas in it lol! Whats this asparagus though??? We don't have that!! I think we had shepherds pie all of a week lol!

LLC said the Sheperds pie is coming back at the end of May *fingers crossed*

It's so good, but does anyone else get a kind of metallic taste in their mouth afterwards? To me it only happens with this pack :confused:

Can't wait to try the asparagus & in the meantime will continue enjoying the Minestrone...mhhhh YUM :D

Grrr.. my councillor said her order date was pushed back to this wednesday so god knows when shell get some :(. Im struggling without this pack.. it was so filling too!

Anyone have any updates on the Shepherds pie hehe? Im struggling to find something filling and tasty as i have now taken to mixing porridge with banana/vanilla packs. Will cross fingers when i go in tomorrow anway.. x

Just thought id bring a quick update for those who havent been in this week! Shepherds pie is back! I greedily bought 16 hehe.. x

There was no shepherds pie packs when I went for my weigh in tonight. :(

Ah well, I suppose another 4lb loss made up for not having any of the packs in lol! x

:)

Well done on your 4lb, shepherds pie ew!! I have been told asparagus soup is on it's way, canny wait mmmmm xx

Back