Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Well done you're doing great!!

Thank you Lara! Day 3-5 are the challenging ones if I remember. :p

Day 3/100

Start of day 3, I'm feeling okay. Still have this pesky blocked nose, was hoping it would be gone by now. Oh well, time to get sorted and drop the kids off then time to head off to my lecture about employability. Such fun lol.

I will have my first shake before I go and my second when I get back. I just can't be dealing with trying to do it at uni even though I have shake and gos.

Must remember my water, and ibuprofen. That is what will keep me going til I get home early afternoon.

I hope everyone has a great day and if you're TS, a 100% day!

Lectures are done for the day. Currently waiting for the train home, so so so tempted to get a hot chocolate as I'm knackered. I guess the cold is having an impact still.

Must resist. I want as many 100% days as I can out of this 100 day challenge then I know I've done what I can to lose weight.

Sigh, I thought being out was less temptation but it's more than just being sat at home!

You are still adjusting and recovering so it's probably that. The hot choc wouldn't be worth it... Have a warm choc shake at home maybe!

I know you're right Lara! Just so damn tempting. I decided instead to order some of the new Exante products that I haven't tried as a treat instead. So I bought the eggs, sausage mix, hazelnut shake, double choc bar, pancakes and raspberry porridge.

I think I need a coffee with vanilla shake when I get in. Lol.

Exciting!! This is the kind of things I look towards to too now haha. I ordered a whole other batch but I'm not allowing myself to open up n try the new flavours yet as I have 34 packs that are expired which I'm trying to make myself use up first!! But haven't tried any of those flavours hope you enjoy x

Sore throat, stressed and super tired.
Today needs to be over because I'm super close to giving in and having a good binge.

Argh.

Get an early night don't make yourself feel worse x

I will try when my daughter finally goes to sleep (currently doing a puzzle).

Need to have my last pack, not feeling as tempted now. Might have a coke zero to feel a bit normal :)

You're doing really well, don't give in! You help me along loads and I really appreciate it. Once you're in ketosis you'll be fine, not long now!

Thanks Manda! I think I get stuck in rant mode for the first week of Exante lol. I didn't give in don't worry! Had a coke zero and my last shake and went to bed. Up early to go to my lecture

It's Friday! And day 4/100 for me.

I hope everyone has a great positive start to the day! :)

Still feeling rough. On my way home from my lecture and I could barely walk. I was so lightheaded.

I had a shake before I left at around 7:30am so I should be okay and been trying to drink as water as I can.

I guess I'll have to see how I am when I get home. Hopefully a weekend without commuting by train to uni will help me get back to normal. I suffer very mild travel sickness in the form of headaches when I travel anyways so must make sure I don't get dehydrated too.

But at least I haven't eaten or drank anything I shouldn't. That's a plus.

Finally had my second shake, I felt so awful when I came back that I drank a bottle of water and went to sleep.

Feel better but getting bad food cravings. I know it is worth resisting the temptation to say "oh I've got ages til that hen do, restarting in a few days won't make any difference" the one thing I said when I stopped back at the end of May was that I wish I had started that month earlier instead of putting it off.

It's so easy to convince ourselves that there is so much time to fit Exante in before an event but it flies by and you end up finding every excuse in the book not to start.

Instead I need to remain positive and think if I'm really lucky, I could be scrapping into the 12s at the end of November! I don't know when I was last in the 12s, probably back in 2010 now.

It's my birthday in 3 weeks but I'm not doing anything for it, I don't feel like it is worth it as I'll just want to eat eat eat.

I don't know, feels good to rant instead of raid the fridge and cupboards.

I'm just trying to keep positive positive positive.

I meant end of October to get into the top end of 12s!

Totally know that mentality- it's that voice of " it'll be easy to do exante in a few weeks / next week", that got be to where I am after 5 months of saying that... Never worth it. I would love to turn back time. You already know this I know!

Keep going Sheridan! You inspired me and I hope I could be in the 12s too by the end of October. Just spur yourself on to beat me to it!!

You're so right Lara, I wish I could have done this over the summer holidays!

And we can be weight buddies Gothicess! It'd be lovely to see both of us posting about getting into the 12s at the end of October :D

Day 5/100

So I don't know why but I thought yesterday was day 3, probably because I didn't mention it was day 4. How silly am I?

Anywho besides feeling a bit crap yesterday, I was 100% TS so I can't complain. I'm probably in ketosis but I don't feel like I am. My mouth is a bit gross and my stomach is literally growling non stop at me. I assume I'm on the right track haha.

Oh well, time to drink some water and have my first shake.

Hope people have a nice relaxing Saturday planned!

Back