Cruise PV shirt

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by CHRISR, 22 November 2011 Social URL.

1. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Everyone
    Today for work I actually wore a blue/white striped cotton shirt (had for about 2 years and never worn) it 'buttons all the way down'. No gaping, couldnt even see a whisper of a bra :)
    Cant tell you how very very chuffed I am at being able to actually wear something like a shirt. I was panicking that the large chest area wasnt shrinking but all of a sudden it has!
    Felt brilliant - 3 people asked me how Ive lost weight and that I look great. Even a student said I looked very nice - ah. Ive been panicking about wearing stuff that show my shape but I should do Im 37lbs lighter! I cant hide anymore in a black shapeless top :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dgirl

Dgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant!! Well done on your loss.

4. Supertonic

Supertonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.81%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Really good - well done you!

I know what you mean re the clothes - I put some trousers on last week and had to fix them with a safety pin - too big! I seem to have lost most from my bottom half - less J Lo, more Kate moss (with boobs!)

5. ellie1969

ellie1969 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    That's brillliant chris x

6. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    I see we are the same height S its only time my trousers are long enough, the slimmer I go the longer they go :D never lost weight from lower half so quick before it has always been the boobs to go first but with dukan they are 2 stubborn beggars hate having big uns (not so big now ;))

7. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    What a great feeling, go you, clothes fitting is a most thrilling moment.

8. Supertonic

Supertonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.81%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    But the good thing about this diet is that nothing has gone too saggy, if you know what I mean! Still haven't quite had the confidence to throw out the larger size outfits though. I keep wondering maybe this weight is just temporary......
    On the other hand, I did get into an evening dress I bought in 1998 before i gave up smoking(classic, beaded, monsoon) so I guess I'm just a natural hoarder!

9. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    S nothing wrong with a bit of hoarding, dont think Ive got anything from 98 though - I keep sending MrR up into the loft to find stuff for me ive been giving friends clothes (makes a nice change from me getting them) and loads of summer stuff ready for ebay in April. Just waiting to hit the January sales now with my gorgeous personal dresser (my daughter) :)

10. ellie1969

ellie1969 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've still got jeans denim shorts etc from the 80s oops I'll never get back into them as I got down to 9st then when I was 19 lol think I only managed to wear them for my holiday then I put weight on again lol

11. DeeCe

DeeCe Silver Member

Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done! Must say this morning I opted for a blue pair of short which were tight over the summer & are now baggy... keep putting my hand in the waist and smiling! Looks & sounds wrong! Luckily I'm at home haha! :eek::eek:

12. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Congrats Chris, I know the feeling re not showing any bra. I've got the big boob problem too but I'm not wearing any shirts in my size as it will show my bra cos all the shirts nowadays are tailor made so I'm wearing a shirt 3 sizes too big but that's not a solution :( Am wearing t-shirts and tops instead :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.