Cruise PV shirt

CHRISR

Gold Member
Hi Everyone
Today for work I actually wore a blue/white striped cotton shirt (had for about 2 years and never worn) it 'buttons all the way down'. No gaping, couldnt even see a whisper of a bra :)
Cant tell you how very very chuffed I am at being able to actually wear something like a shirt. I was panicking that the large chest area wasnt shrinking but all of a sudden it has!
Felt brilliant - 3 people asked me how Ive lost weight and that I look great. Even a student said I looked very nice - ah. Ive been panicking about wearing stuff that show my shape but I should do Im 37lbs lighter! I cant hide anymore in a black shapeless top :D

Really good - well done you!

I know what you mean re the clothes - I put some trousers on last week and had to fix them with a safety pin - too big! I seem to have lost most from my bottom half - less J Lo, more Kate moss (with boobs!)

That's brillliant chris x

Really good - well done you!

I know what you mean re the clothes - I put some trousers on last week and had to fix them with a safety pin - too big! I seem to have lost most from my bottom half - less J Lo, more Kate moss (with boobs!)

I see we are the same height S its only time my trousers are long enough, the slimmer I go the longer they go :D never lost weight from lower half so quick before it has always been the boobs to go first but with dukan they are 2 stubborn beggars hate having big uns (not so big now ;))

What a great feeling, go you, clothes fitting is a most thrilling moment.

But the good thing about this diet is that nothing has gone too saggy, if you know what I mean! Still haven't quite had the confidence to throw out the larger size outfits though. I keep wondering maybe this weight is just temporary......
On the other hand, I did get into an evening dress I bought in 1998 before i gave up smoking(classic, beaded, monsoon) so I guess I'm just a natural hoarder!

S nothing wrong with a bit of hoarding, dont think Ive got anything from 98 though - I keep sending MrR up into the loft to find stuff for me ive been giving friends clothes (makes a nice change from me getting them) and loads of summer stuff ready for ebay in April. Just waiting to hit the January sales now with my gorgeous personal dresser (my daughter) :)

I've still got jeans denim shorts etc from the 80s oops I'll never get back into them as I got down to 9st then when I was 19 lol think I only managed to wear them for my holiday then I put weight on again lol

Well done! Must say this morning I opted for a blue pair of short which were tight over the summer & are now baggy... keep putting my hand in the waist and smiling! Looks & sounds wrong! Luckily I'm at home haha! :eek::eek:

Congrats Chris, I know the feeling re not showing any bra. I've got the big boob problem too but I'm not wearing any shirts in my size as it will show my bra cos all the shirts nowadays are tailor made so I'm wearing a shirt 3 sizes too big but that's not a solution :( Am wearing t-shirts and tops instead :)

Back