Shocked

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by strugglingwrighty, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. strugglingwrighty

strugglingwrighty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All, just thought id vent my shock! Nothing major, but it is to me! thought id have a nice salad for lunch today, and I usually have the Light Choices French Dressing drizzled over it, last year it was 'syn free' this year is 1/2 syn per tablespoon. I dont get it though as the calories havent changed etc, still only 7 calories per (forget the measurement) has anyone found this with anything else that was syn free last year? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dawnwynne

dawnwynne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.64%)
    That's odd, don't really have an answer for you but I did SW about 3 years ago and at that time if my memory serves me right the only syn free dressing was vinegarette. Certainly don't remember the french dressing being free. So maybe there was a change to making it free then they decided that wasn't the case? Odd.

4. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    I am embarrassed to admit that I remember when tinned macaroni cheese, corned beef and vacuum packed mackerel were free

The day that sainsbury's be good to yourself egg mayo became synned was the day a little light went out in my heart....

5. strugglingwrighty

strugglingwrighty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    cocktailprincess that was free?? I love that Egg Mayo Oh my days! lol. Thanks anyway ladies, I know its not hugely syned, but its a pain having to measure out the amount when before I didnt have to bother! xx

6. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Between me and you...... sometimes I pretend to myself that I have never been told and eat it without synning it and plead ignorance (to myself!!!!)

LOL- I am such a saddo cheat!!!!!

7. rumbletummy

rumbletummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(13.54%)
    In the mag it says that fat-free vinaigrette or French-style salad dressing (should be less than 40kcals per 100ml) can be used freely!

I remember the days of syn free Heinz Macaroni cheese, I used to eat a few tins a day as a snack!!

And in the old mags they used to say 'have heaps of mashed potato' or 'piles of noodles'. I used to love the way it sounded, they don't use such gluttonous words anymore lol! xx

8. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Oh No !!!!! Not Corned Beef !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.