• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shocked

S: 16st10lb C: 14st6lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 2st4lb(13.68%)
Hi All, just thought id vent my shock! Nothing major, but it is to me! thought id have a nice salad for lunch today, and I usually have the Light Choices French Dressing drizzled over it, last year it was 'syn free' this year is 1/2 syn per tablespoon. I dont get it though as the calories havent changed etc, still only 7 calories per (forget the measurement) has anyone found this with anything else that was syn free last year? xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dawnwynne

S: 15st10lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 2st2lb(13.64%)
That's odd, don't really have an answer for you but I did SW about 3 years ago and at that time if my memory serves me right the only syn free dressing was vinegarette. Certainly don't remember the french dressing being free. So maybe there was a change to making it free then they decided that wasn't the case? Odd.

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
I am embarrassed to admit that I remember when tinned macaroni cheese, corned beef and vacuum packed mackerel were free

The day that sainsbury's be good to yourself egg mayo became synned was the day a little light went out in my heart....

S: 16st10lb C: 14st6lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 2st4lb(13.68%)
cocktailprincess that was free?? I love that Egg Mayo Oh my days! lol. Thanks anyway ladies, I know its not hugely syned, but its a pain having to measure out the amount when before I didnt have to bother! xx

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
Between me and you...... sometimes I pretend to myself that I have never been told and eat it without synning it and plead ignorance (to myself!!!!)

LOL- I am such a saddo cheat!!!!!

rumbletummy

Silver Member
S: 12st5.5lb C: 10st10.0lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 1st9.5lb(13.54%)
In the mag it says that fat-free vinaigrette or French-style salad dressing (should be less than 40kcals per 100ml) can be used freely!

I remember the days of syn free Heinz Macaroni cheese, I used to eat a few tins a day as a snack!!

And in the old mags they used to say 'have heaps of mashed potato' or 'piles of noodles'. I used to love the way it sounded, they don't use such gluttonous words anymore lol! xx

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
I am embarrassed to admit that I remember when tinned macaroni cheese, corned beef and vacuum packed mackerel were free

The day that sainsbury's be good to yourself egg mayo became synned was the day a little light went out in my heart....

Oh No !!!!! Not Corned Beef !!!