Shoe ideas?

*Emsie*

Gold Member
Bought a dress on Sat to wear to a ball (got it for 19 quid in the sale too!) I need something to wear to cover the tops of my arms though and am wondering what shoes to wear with it...any ideas? I can't wear heels too high especially if am going to have a dance!

Attachments

• SN853896.jpg
    SN853896.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 104
How about wedges? I got a pair from Dune, all black, quite high but super comfy....

*Emsie* said:
Its looking like the black then?
and true I would get more wear out of them I just fancied an excuse to wear silver shoes :p
My arms really do need covering unfortunately :(

Mine too, I'd love to be able to wear all the lovely sleeveless dresses without having to worry about my upper arms, my problem is stretch marks, and not the odd one or two

Emsie - I have a pair of Silver diamante sandals in a size 6 with a 2 inch heel - I'll post a pic later on but if they are the right size for you, you are more than welcome to borrow them. I've only worn them twice (for my wedding & reception)

Emsie - I have a pair of Silver diamante sandals in a size 6 with a 2 inch heel - I'll post a pic later on but if they are the right size for you, you are more than welcome to borrow them. I've only worn them twice (for my wedding & reception)

Thats really kind of you will have a nose if you get chance to post pic, sandals probably won't be any good though as with my legs I was intending to wear tights lol x

Mine too, I'd love to be able to wear all the lovely sleeveless dresses without having to worry about my upper arms, my problem is stretch marks, and not the odd one or two

Yeah its so frustrating have even been thinking about the possibilities fo surgery but of course theres the cost and scars! I should probably do more exercise to target the area but the stretchmarks ain't gonna go anywhere even if the skin did :sigh:

Hi ensue, I feel your pain re the arms as mine are like deflated balloons and look awful. If you want to wear sandals though they do 'toe less' tights in M and S which have good reviews.

New Look do a similar pair to those for but £12 - I had them for work and literally wore them every day for 7 months until they started to fall apart a bit.

Well I have bought some shoes this evening.......
Semi dOrsay Court Shoe - Barratts Shoes
and they were just £12 in the sale!!Am quite pleased with them.

I got this jacket from New Look which am hoping looks ok as pashmina didn't make me feelcomfortable enough because if lift my arm up can see the skin I want to hide.
Black Lace Blazer
I've not tried it on with the dress as yet but if it doesn't go I think it will be nice to wear with jeans and stuff anyway.

Also got a bag with a bow on it to match my shoes! Nowjust need to figure out what am doing about tanning and am I going to get my nails done etc Its expensive and a hassle but quite nice to be being girly for a change and will have got a whole outfit for what could have easily spent on just a dress as have got a few bargains!

Back