should be feeling good

mary24

Hi there just need to rant. I hav lost 12lbs in 3wks and should be feeling really happy but I am not. I feel so low and I am confused as to why. Maybe its withdrawal from all the junk I used to eat or that I am scared of failing. I am so used to sabotaging myself whenever I start to loose weight. It's taking so much effort to not go back to my old habits. Anyway sorry for going on just needed to get it all off my chest.

Hi Mary, I'm new to minimins but have been doing sw for nearly 8 months. I've been trying to lose weight for about 4 years now and could never stick to anything for more than a month - until I found sw. At the beginning I used to feel so sick before wi and cos I went on own I was even thinking of stopping. But I stopped stressing out so much and learned to enjoy it a bit more. I had bad days as well and I used to be a comfort eater so it a big change and while I still have my off days, flexisyns help. Relax and trust in the plan(!) good luck x

Aww, maybe as you said you just need to get junk out your system and you'll feel better, don't forget SW isn't a quick fix and make sure you're having all you're syns so you don't feel deprived ;)

Thank you for all the support. I had a bit of a bad day yesterday but I am putting it behind me and starting again today :)

Back