Should I be AAM?

misscharlie

My cdc hasn't mensioned anything about doing a week aam wven though I go on holiday Monday he told me to ss up to then eat as little as I can and drink water. I'm on Um forgot if its 7 or 8th week, should I have had a week aam by now?

Edit lol i'm actually in my 9th week!

just ss no meals 3 packs

Then yes you should have done AAM on weeks 5! Speak to your CDC.

If you are going away ... I'd start introducing food as on 810 plan and then 1000 cal etc unless you are SS whilst away???

this is the last straw for my cdc. He's terrible. I can't believe he's not mensioned it at all. Perhaps its the reason this week i'm struggling? mm Maybe its just an excuse! lol

Thank you so much for your help. I'm moving up tomorrow for the last few days before i fly.

ty
x;)

Sorry to contradict (and fully prepared to be shot down in flames lol) but isnt it the case that you can now SS for up to 12 weeks without an AAM week?
This is the plan i'm following.

That's what's in my handbook Karen - 12 weeks SS then aamw on 810. Although am sure either is fine:D

The new plan says AAM week is week 12, that's what my CDC has been telling me anyway.

I'm off to Turkey on Monday can't wait! Perhaps my cdc hasn't mensioned aam then because he thinks its 12 weeks?

I'm off to Turkey on Monday can't wait! Perhaps my cdc hasn't mensioned aam then because he thinks its 12 weeks?

I would imangine so, I think if you started after Feb it is AAM at 12 weeks not 5.

HTH - and have a great holiday!!

Back