Should I be worried? Weight GAIN aarrggh!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Hollie72, 25 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Hollie72

Hollie72 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    So 1st weigh-in was a 10lb loss and unable to resist it I tried another weigh-in today 3 days later but I've put 5lb back on. I have not slipped, I've had plenty to drink...what can I be doing wrong???? Help! Its Day 10 and right now I dont see the point in continuing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. polly43

polly43 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hey hollie, don't get disheartened..this happened me a couple of wks ago.. i weighed myself 2 days after WI and had 3lbs up, so panicked and atarted jumping on the scales every time i went to the loo, it ended up I had to get my OH to hide the scales before i drove myself demented and i stuck it out for the rest of the week, when i did get to my WI i had 6lbs down.. I asked the girl in the chemist and she said i was probably retaining a bit of fluid!! stick with it and try not to hop on the scales again until your next WI.;)

4. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't panic! There are so many reasons this might have happened - time of day, clothes, the amount of water you've been having, different scales... Try not to weigh yourself in-between weigh ins, to avoid this sort of panic. You'll be fine & probably have lost by your next weigh in!

Hannah

5. determinator

determinator Banned

did you weigh yourself at a different time of day ?? If I weigh myslef in the evening I tend to be able 5 lb heavier than first thing in the morning !!! Dont worry , carry on and see at weigh in what you have lost :O)

6. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  7. Hollie72

Hollie72 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Ladies!

Think was at a low ebb and thought weighing again would motivate me further but it worked against me. Keep my fingers crossed that on my official weigh-in on Tuesday I do get a loss!

Hope your weigh-in was a good 'un Taylor!

8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    If you feel you must weigh the best time is first thing in the morning naked and after you have been to the loo.

There is no way you can gain weight if you are sticking to just Lipotrim, however around the time of the month it is possible to have water retention if you are so inclined and it will show up as weight on the scales.

The first week you lose the most as it is mostly glycogen and water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.