Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

I`m doing ok so far, had afternoon off work, to catch up on house work, wish i was in work, stripping and making 6 beds is not easy......lol
have had 2 sero bars and 1 atkins brekkie bar so far, been too busy to stop and eat, off to get some shopping in before little one comes home, think i will make crustless quiche for tea.

omg! I could just eat the oopsie rolls with butter!

OK today Ive eaten, I havent ot a clue about with calories there is nor carbs, I dont think Ive gone over 20g, what do you think?

bkfast - CD cappacino shake
lunch - CD mushroom soup
dinner - 2 local farm turkey fat free sausages with chilli & garlic,
2 small oopsie rolls (not muffin size) & mixed green salad
leaves (plus scraping of butter and mayo for salad.

I've made a s/f jelly might have some if set in time or might have a sero bar later.

sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dont know about your shakes, but it looks good.
I too have been good today, around 900 cals & 16 carbs, so might treat myself to jelly & cream later.

I have decided to take the plunge(literally) and take my kids swimming tomorrow. Yes i still have alot of jelly fat, but it`s so much less than before. & i also have got a special sucking in cossie, hope it works......lol

Buffy I'm sure you're being too hard on yourself, WE ALL do the same, swimming excellent all round toner, I'm sure your super cozzy looks fab!

sue xx

well good news for me......
i woke up this morn and weighed in at 166.0, it was y day off so i thought if i`m in ketosis and i go back to sleep my body should still be burning fat, and i might lose 0.1 of a lb to get to move my ticker....
2 hours later i weighed in(scales in exactly same place) at 164.8, so i`m keeping this weight and moving my ticker.
I`m now starving, so having my brekkie sero bar.
I think this will help keep me on right track today, and swimming so heres to another good day..yeah

Well i enjoyed swimming,didn`t feel as self consious as i normally do.
Food wise i managed 900 cals and 22carbs.
But may have jelly later.

yesturday i went slightly over 20g, mostly nuts.
But i also had 2 cups of tea with milk in, after these i felt so ill, still do today. I`m sure its the milk causing this as i haven`t had any for 3 months now.
I`m trying to eat today, but dont think i`ll be able to face anything other than bars.... maybe i`ll feel better later.

aww sorry to hear that buffy, I have started having milk in my coffee rather than cream, cream is lush if its only now and again, but all the time is sickly.
for you it could be the milk or maybe you've picked a bug or virus, theres a lot of nasties going around at the moment.

hope you feel better soon.

sue xx

feeling better now, sure it was the milk, as the sickness started after the first cup.

today was 20g carbs and around 1200 cals.
Will spend most of tom travelling, so will be packing water and sero bars, will prob have to have food out. hoping to find a supermarket to get a cooked chicken, but it may have to be mcdonalds.......without fries and bap.
If i was organized i would make something now to take, but am being a lazy cow watching BB..........lol

are you going on your jollies Buffy? if so have a great time, I'll add receipe to the thread.

sue xx

No, I had to go collect my new car, a beetle, i`ve wanted one for years, so treated myself.

Ended up in mcdonalds, but had there new chicken and bacon salad, gonna look up carb content now.
But on the way everyone had dorito`s, i had to have something as the .smell was driving me mad, so had salt and vinigar flavoured dry roasted, they were 7g, so i think i`m looking at 30-40 for the day, will post true amount later.

Don`t think i`ll be moving ticker again this week, was 1lb up this morn.
Today i`ve only had 900 cals but 24g carbs. will prob have some nuts or jelly later as well.
Think i`m gonna have to get strict with myself this week, have ordered pedometer from ebay, so as long as weather is good i`m gonna get off my butt
I also bought natalie cassidys dvd so might try that tonight and make space for my nuts that i`m bound to stuff down my throat, i just cant seem to get my head back to where i was the first 2 months.

we'll have to really gee and rally ourselves from next week buffy!

sue xx

Hey ladies...

How about we post daily to each other this week so we can help stay on track.. I'm determined to undo the damage I've done in the past few weeks & would love the support to stay on track.

Sounds like we could all do with it... what do you reckon?

BTW Buffy VERY jealous of the car!! xx

I think its a brlliant idea, as far as I can see who posts we are the only 3 who really do atkins.

sue xx

Well i just did something very spontaneous to kick my own butt into gear.................i signed myself & partner up for a 10k run in October.
Now i have no choice but to sort myself out.

I`m excited as i think its what i needed, but very scared incase i fail.....
manged to walk 6k today, gonna add in some jogging tom...

I think the 3 of us can manage to keep each other on the straight and narrow, we all now the diet works, we just need to resist, resist, resist.:D

you put me to shame!, I might blow the dust off my laterla thigh trainer tomorrow!

sue x

Back