Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

i hope there are no carbs in the cheeseburgers! i had one today, removed the buns obviously! I count the cheese as 1carb though.....omi i shall start to avoid mcdonalds

just found out that waitrose burger buns have about 24g carbs in them.
So hopefully mc donalds are abit more????????
Even if not i can cope with 12g carbs for the burger&cheese, brings my total to 18g for the day....

ariana- i think the cheese burger is alot less.

I have eaten alot of calories today, but managed to stay in 20g mark.
Not hungry, just greedy, need to stop eating when not hungry, starting to feel sick i`m so full.

Today
Cals:1300
Carbs:19

buffy hun, as you know I'e been faffing about for the last month enjoyed atkins losing between 5 & 7 lbs in a week then binging and going back to the same again, now I'm panicking, Ive got 5 weeks left before my sis wedding and I purposely bought a beautiful dress slightly too small, do you think I can lose a stone in 5 weeks if I'm very strict?, I started cd yesterday morning and I havent cheated yet, but I am just so hungry even though Ive drank 4 litres of water, I thought about having pack for breakfast and lunch and an atkins dinner, but dont know whether weight loss would be slower doing this rather than do full blown atkins again!

I'd really appreciate your input hun,

thanks
sue x

HI,
I`m sure a stone in 5 weeks is doable, why not try the cd/atkins for a week and see what weight loss is, if it` not as good as you want, you could try the "fat fast". It`s supposed to really speed up weight loss on induction. I`m sure there`s some info on here about it.
You managed to lose alot of weight on the weeks you did 100%, try and use this to keep you motivated...If you have to eat something bad, try the atkins endulge bar or nuts, they wont do as much damaged as some foods.......Good Luck

Today:
cals-900
carbs-16

Ordered a new set of scales, ones that measure fat/water/metobolic rate/muscle mass............looking forward to trying them out, unless they end up being alot higher than mine,

thanks buffy, have not cheated yet, but did have a sero bar in the early hours as worked nightduty, and I had one earlier as well, that seems to stave off the hunger pangs, I will try and hang on and choose something that wont do much damage, I bought one of the scales, they good I just cant remember how to set he blardy thing as Ive lost the instructions lol!

sue x

I`m going 2 be really busy over the next 2 weeks so hoping to stick to atkins, i normally eat really unhealthily when busy, just grab & go food.
Going to go shopping on avidlite now, gonna cook loads of oopsies too.

today
cals - 600
carbs - 14

Have only just got to sit down now!!!!!!!!!!!! i haven`t stopped, i`m so tired, gotta go bed in min.
My sons 10th birthday tom, so having 6 10 year old boys round for bbq and camp out, prob wont get to sit down tom either.lol
I decided bbq is better than normal party, i`ve made cakes and stuff, but the majority will be atkins friendly.
Made a lovely choc cake with choc/fudge icing and strawberrys, it`s looks lovely.

Todays
cals-1100
carbs-10

thanks buffy! and

bday.gif
to your 10yr old lad!

sue xxxx

Thanks sun.

My new scales have arrived and are 4-5 lbs heavier than mine. I have decided to use the new ones and hold all weighin`s until they catch up.
I think i might start going off the % of fat lost rather than weight, as so much effects your weight.
We put up my sons trampoline yesturday, and i did have a go, was knackered after. Think i will try and use it everyday......just when the neighbours arn`t out..lol

lol!, my neice has one and when I jump I needed to pee, oh well its may age! hope you all have a lovely day.

sue xx

OMG..........i ate sooooooooooo much yesturday, still feel full lol
It was all meat, oopsies & nuts, but i lost count i ate so much. I`m sure it was around 2000 cals.
Nevermind, i was 1lb up this morn, but my fat % was 0.2 down, which is good.

Spent alot of time on trampoline, but like you sun have to come off to go to the toilet every 10 mins.............thats what having 4 kids does to you....lol

lol, I cant even do star jumps and well dont mention sneezing!!

sue x

lol....

Well i lost 2lb this week, although i`m not counting it.
Fat % has gone down 1% since sat, which is quite good.

wow buffy, you're on a really good roll, good results each week, you are the leading lady regarding Atkins and truly inspirational for new starters, although I'm 2 shakes a day (thinking it'll shift quicker) then atkins for dinner, makes me wonder to do atkins full time again (on the straight and narrow of course!)

sue x

Think i must of knocked myself out of ketosis at some point, as i`ve been starving all day. Maybe its just as i`m so busy or TOTM coming up????
But managed not to give in too much.
Cals-1100
carbs-18
Gonna have a jelly now and down my water.

Back