Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

good for you hun, hopefully it wont take us long to get back into ketosis again

sue xx

THink i`m getting back into ketosis as not so hungry today.
Went on my old scales today, they say 11.9, nearly a stone from target, my new ones are still saying 12. Wishing i hadn`t changed scales..............lol

But having changed scales does that mean your target figure has gone up but the 4lbs? As much as I hate my scales I don't want to buy new ones for fear of the same thing.... although I won't actually look any different!

I know what you mean, but i cant change my target now..........Lost 1lb this week (totm) so only half a lb left before ticker starts moving again.
But my fat % is now down to 36.6 so really pleased with that.

have been so busy the past few days, and with 4 kids on school hols I`m absolutly knackered.
I have discovered divine dark chocolate that is only 1.1 carbs per square, so now when i`ve only had like 10 carbs, i make it up to 20 with dark choc, it`s also great when your feeling like i am right now.
It doesn`t seem to have upset the weight loss either............so far.
The only prob is you have to fight back the urge to eat the whole bar....lol

Have no idea what i`ve been eating carb and cal wise over weekend, so will start again tom.

Does anyone know how many carbs in spring roll pastry, was thinking of making some, would imagine it doesn`t have too many

hi buffy,

no idea hun about spring roll crust, its all gone to pieces for me again this 2nd week, havent done my WI today as am sure have put what I lost last week on again, as ever tomorrows another start, ho hum!

sue xx

I`m gettimg tempted so much more now...........not sure why we keep doing this.
I haven`t given in totally yet, but i do feel it coming.
My girls are sat opposite me with a massive bowl of peanut m&ms, i had to eat 4, but am trying so hard not to eat the whole lot.
I`m going to have shower and have told them they must be gone by the time i come out.
Need to try and think thin everytime the goodies are around.

lol, we need some kind of shake up to get back on track 100%, I cant afford to think "Oh well, buy another dress", its too much the easier option, I've eaten bread yesterday and today and its distended my tum and made me feel so bloated, I look and feel 6 months pregnant.

I must make an effot to make the oopsie rolls!

keep strong buffy,

sue xx

Lol,
What are we like.
Today is my new start, feel like i may have a few of these now......lol
Not sure why this happens, atkins is perfect for me & i never felt like i was missing out on food, until now.
Doing well so far today.

hmmmmmmmmm, well I've been good since lunch time, LONG may it last for all 3 of us!

sue xx

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Today my scales have caught up with ticker, so i think that will help me stay on straight and narrow.
Sad i know, but i look forward to moving my ticker.............lol
I`m gonna make sure, regardless of TOTM that i get to move it by Monday.

no comment, Ive put back what I lost the 1st week, have decided to decorate a bin liner for my sis wedding, I cant decide to go with black, blue or grey :(

I Messed up again, went out for day and ended up eating nuts for most of the day, then i had to have some dark chocolate and i also had some sauages,they tasted so nice, they must have been the high carb ones.
So this morn i have gained 1.5lb, so my ticker wont be moving by monday.
I have decided that i`m gonna start posting everything i eat again, i never messed up when doing this.
I think it`s because i`m sorta pleased with the weight i`m at now, i fit nicely into 14`s and i`ve bought loads of lovely new clothes, but i really do want to get slimer, so am gonna try really hard to get back into it this week.
No excuses..............

I'm reluctant to say anything Buffy, coz when I post my inspiration and challenges it always goes to pot, what I will say is, tomorrow is the start of the week which is s**t or bust for me...............

good luck hun

sue xxx

I`m really trying, but yesturday wasn`t great, i did have some nuts & a few pieces of dark choc.
So i ended up having 26g carbs & around 1300 cals.
I`m cutting back on work as from today so i`m gonna really try and start eating 20g&1000cals again.
I`m on half a lb away from ticker moving, i`msure once it starts again it`ll motivate me a bit more.

heres to you and me on a brand new day

sue

xxxx

well Ive made a batch of oopsie rolls, I think practice will make perfect!!, I think some are undercooked, oh well lol! mine look more like deflated yorkshire puds, any failsafe tips Buffy, where do you think I'm going wrong!

sue xxx

Just keep practising, my first few batches looked awful.
But they did taste ok. I think it`s all in the mixing it in together, try as slow and as gentle as poss.

Back