but I know if I keep focused it will move

have a great day everyone

It most certainly will so keep going Shrimp x

Another TS day
2 x shakes
1 x bar

fingers crossed the scales move in the right direction tomorrow

Carrie I need one of your whooshes from last year x

Gutted! After another TS day yet another STS! Come on weight start to drop!

on a plus my clothes are really starting to be baggy now

A loss as got to come so stick with it Shrimp x

Well done on getting into the lower 10's, you're on a strong roll now and that's great to see :) xx

Last time I had a whoosh it was my waters breaking. LOL. Seriously, you'll probably have one soon. In the meantime just revel in the fact that your clothes are feeling looser! That's what I'm trying to do while I wait to get into the 14s which seems to be taking forever. But, my jeans are definitely feeling baggier around my bum than they were just a few days ago. :D

Last edited:
Thank you all ladies.

well another TS day...
2 x shakes
1 x bar

and 3 crisps from Livvys packet

and a 3 mile run...please let the scales be lower tomorrow...it has to happen one day

Well done on all the exercise as well as ts! Have you always been a runner? How do you find exercise use with ts? Do you not feel weak? I'm just so tired and can't bare the thought of exercise even thou I pay £60 p/m for gym :( x

I did not have time to post this morning....but wait for it I had a little whoosh overnight...yeah!

10st 4lb 6oz
thank goodness.

1 x shake
1 x bar
1 x feta and olive salad (the size of a tea spoon) 200 calories ...today

weigh in day tomorrow

Well done on all the exercise as well as ts! Have you always been a runner? How do you find exercise use with ts? Do you not feel weak? I'm just so tired and can't bare the thought of exercise even thou I pay £60 p/m for gym :( x

I have run for the last 4 years...I have found over the last few weeks I can get to about 5.5 miles but I would worry going any further with no carbs. I have been feeling ok doing that distance on TS. Give some exercise a go and your body will tell you when you have done too much.

That's amazing!!! Well done!!! Those 9s 9s 9s are for the taking!! Xxx

Carrie..I really am going hit those 9's just got a dinner to go to on Tuesday where I will have a drink. So need to add a few careful carbs into my diet over the next few days and be sensible. 9's 9's 9's

Back