*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hellllooo FFBT how are u hun? wooow sunshine im smiling for you about the your new measurements being the smallest.
Yes nobody can take that feeling away from u hun.x

Can I join? I would like to lose a stone by the end of August.

***THE EVERYTHING AUGUST CHALLENGE***

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Get to 8st 11lbs official GOAL
Set new goal of 8st 8lbs(i'll decide at goal)
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:

Dione:

Merriefach:

DaisyDoo:

Miniminx:

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs
Get to official goal 10st10lbs
By the end of august I will get to goal if not before the end of August!!!
Maintain my loss of inches

Jellababy:

Polishrose:

Petrina:
Lose 16lbs
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

:grouphugg:

Last edited:
Hey Shanny... Im fine babes... howz you? Just setting up my wii fit so i can burn some cals. Really wanna good loss on sat morning, but 3wks-3blips-810....... dont know, lets see.

Im fine thanx it's raining here none stop im on the 810 plan also looking at your chart u seem to do really well on that plan.

I have said when i get to goal i will buy a wii fit for my bedroom lol.
what games do u have?

Everyone is sounding really positive which is fab. I have a great feeling about this new challenge. It's gonna be full of good things for all of us. We just have to keep ourselves going with mini individual targets and keep focused.

Fattyfattybumtum.... you are going to have a fab loss on saturday and that's fine to add your targets then. I'm dying to know. xxx

WELCOME PATRINA
:welcome2:
Youll def get tons of support on here... just make sure you come on as often as you can. Lovely to have you :)

Hey, We've more or less started at the same weight. My goal is to get to 9st... but I'll see how i feel when i get there as i might wanna lose a few lbs and get in the 8's. Lets see.

Stay focused and positive... Youll do brill. xxx​

Ive got wii fit and sports. On wiifit i love the hula hoop and jogging. Im terrible at the steps and yoga..lol. On sports i love tennis and boxing. Its amazing how much exercise you get out of fun. :)

Hi guys! My name is Petrina. I'm 24 and I'm from South London. My goal date is my 25th Birthday on Nov 16th. I currently work in IT in a hospital but my dream is to become a successful singer. I live at home with my mum and my sister. And this is the 3rd and final time I'll be doing the diet. I didn't complete the stages I just did 810 for a week and gave up. But I must complete the stages this time. I'm doing the plan with my mum but she's doing the 810 plan, but I'm doing ss.

That's great Patrina that you and your Mum have eachother for support. This is such a warm friendly group and some of us have been here for a long time. It feels like home to me on this fab forum if that makes sense :)

I know Merriefach is restarting and is in her first week. You'll get a big mix in this group, everyone at different stages/steps but I think that's the best way to have it.

So we'll be making sure you work up the plans this time 'cause it's so important after all the hard work you put it. Well done for decided to get back on CD xxx Have you started yet? What day are you on? xxx

Thanks everyone. I feel so welcome everyone's so nice. I started the plan yesterday. So i'm on day 2 today. Everyone is eating loads of nice food around me. I started slimming world about weeks ago and a lady from work joined as well. I told her I'm going to do cd and she was really horrible saying your going to put the weight back on and why are you doing a diet where you can't eat. i just said watch this space. How long has everyone been doing the plan and what are your losses and goals?

Ooooh everthing august lets say a stone
and urm to get into size 12 corset that would be most lush xx

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:

Dione:

Merriefach:

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone
Fit into size 12 corset. that would be so lush

Miniminx:

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs

Jellababy:

Polishrose:

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

I've added your targets to the list Daisydoo hun. How are you getting on today?

Petrina, glad you're happy here :) On the main forum read the thread about 'I spoke to my nurse'..... it's all about the negitivity from others about CD. Then at least next time you'll have the right comeback answeres.. lol, you'll be armed with info for attack lol xxx

I was hooked on WW for years and got fed up with my slow yoyoing losses. 3 months ago i was 30lbs heavier which i would never have achieved so fast on WW and i'm chuffed xxxand am not going to be putting the weight back on ever again. x

ooh im excited,

Im going to push the boat and say 21lbs by the end of August and to be in a size 12/14. will catch up laterguysim off to the gym for a bit of swimming and aqua aerobics xxxxxx big kisses to all and

WELCOME PETRINA, NICE TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD XXX

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:

Dione:

Merriefach:

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone

Miniminx:

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs

Jellababy:Loose 7lbs be 10 stone 7lbs and not go off track & loose 2 inches off waist and get to an E cup

Polishrose:

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:

Dione:
Lose 21lbs
Be a size 12-14

Merriefach:

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone

Miniminx:

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs

Jellababy:
Loose 7lbs be 10 Stone 7lbs
not go off track
lose 2 inches off waist
get to an E cup
Polishrose:

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Ooh this is great. I'm gonna post our Everything list throughout August as a reminder to everyone. Everyone sounds very positive and it's great to have this ready to go on Saturday first thing. FFBT you could alway add the fact that you want to be wearing that size 12 dress on that date...under your name. Add your target weight loss after hun. It's all about the inches lolxxx

Back