*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Goodnight and sweet dreams to everyone. See you all tomorrow.

Fingers crossed my scales will show a loss after my day 5 being 100% and now my totm has at last arrived.

Sleep tight xxx

Goodnight Thez and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. You have such a great attitude hun. You're a very motivating person to be around. Thank goodness you're a Shrinklie soon to be a Wrinklie Shrinklie in the bath lol xxx

Lol Sunshine - I love being a wrinklie Shrinklie!

Sweet dreams! Speak tomorrow xx

can anyone join in?

Welcome Tigergilly

Of cousre you can join. Just add what you want to achieve for August and Sunshine will add you to the list.

Pleased to meet you. Tell us about yourself xx

Hi Gilly - good to have you on board!

Look forward to shrinking with you!
x

I can't stay away! I think i'm getting a double dose while I can lol.

Hi Towergilly, great to have you with us hun. What do ya want to achieve for August? Oohh not long till your birthday now? 6th August is cemented in my brain xxx

hello
woo this is exciting lets say
lose 20lb's
use strider twice a week
1/2 hour walk twice a week
coolio
so let it be written-so let it be done

***MOST UP TO DATE LIST***

***THE EVERYTHING AUGUST CHALLENGE***

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Get to 8st 11lbs official GOAL
Set new goal of 8st 8lbs(i'll decide at goal)
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:
Lose 10lbs (incl planned weekends off)
Wii fit for 30mins at least 4 times a week.
Use body firming cream every day
DO NOT BLIP outwith planned time off!

Dione:
Lose 21lbs
Be a size 12-14
Stay 100%
Go swimming at least twice a week

Merriefach:
Lose 21lbs by 26th August for holiday
Stay 100%
Use stepper & vibrating plate daily

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone
Fit into size 12 corset. that would be so lush

Miniminx:

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs
Get to official goal 10st10lbs
By the end of august I will get to goal if not before the end of August!!!
Maintain my loss of inches

Jellababy:
Loose 7lbs be 10 Stone 7lbs
not go off track
lose 2 inches off waist
get to an E cup

Polishrose:

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Towergilly:
lose 20lb's
use strider twice a week
1/2 hour walk twice a week

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

:grouphugg:

Towergilly, I used to use striders and loved them so much. My last one broke tho and i never replaced it. So good for thighs. Updated you above btw xxx

Hello looks like i'm late! Firstly welcome Gilly it's great here. Thelma don't worry I did the same last month and dreading next month but if it's only once it wont be too bad. However I blipped too heheh gonna break things 2morrow for the wedding anyways but went to cineam and ate something hubby had and drank somthing too but I was suprised how little i took *phew*
Bit of a mad day had someone dropping off my jewellery cuz he's closing the art gallery and he talked at my door for an hour! I was in a hoddie,it was hot and I hadn't drank or eaten anything and I had to tell him I was dizzy and I cut it close everything was blacking out in blobs, I felt bloddy awfull and had to lay down. But later on I went and bought the dress in a 14 and it fit!!!!!:D:D:D I put on the one I bought last month and it was like a potato sack on me :eek: I also got 20% off the dress they we're startin that 2morrow so she discounted it early hehehe bough shoes too. Spent too much have to go to savings acc mon and empty it haha but better then then on mr visa who's full enough :rolleyes:
Went to cineama tonight saw phelam 123 t'was very good and my friend was shocked at how I looked in my dress (i showed her a pic didnt wear it to cinema!) So thats my day hope u all dont mind me spilling my life on here!:p

Morning all,

Jella thanks fantastic, bet you looked rreally lovely :)

I know i should be getting ready for work but i just got a bit excited. had a sneal peak on the scales this morning and all i'll say it i hop my cdc scales say the same as mine did :) WI @ 7.30 so fingerscrossed everyone xxx

Jella you poor thing getting that blackout black blob type thing, how awful for you. Great about the dress tho, yay hun well done. Post the pic here so we can see :)

Dione, well done on your sclaes this morning. Tonight you'll weigh more as we just do throughout te day but do tell your cdc what you wighed on your scales as mine scribbles it down in my notes. It's well worth it. Good luck x ingers crossed for you

Morning all,

Just a quick hello as I ned to get ready for Warwick castle and sqeezing into my leathers lol! I'm arming myself with CD food and should be back this evening for homemade dinner. I want to stay 100% again today as I''ve done 5 daysin a row now and have lost 2.5lbs of the 4lbs I'd put on. So 5 days to go to lose 1.5lbs now.

I'll see you all later. Have a lovely day whatever you're doing Shrinklies. Hugs xxx

Morning my lovely shrinkies im off to the gym at 12pm im just drinking my green tea, plus its TOTM today not a happy bunny.

But aiming to be 100% today 14 dayyss till hoilday i cant wait to catch a bit of sun.
Is anybody else jetting off anywhere this year??

x

I thout id let u guys know i just read a thread regarding an article in the Daily Express today about CD a lady loosing nine stone on it.
Pages 44-45 i will be poping out to have a good read about that this morning.

That should defo keep me 100% till next weight lol lol x

Well seeing as sunshine has added me here I thought I'd better post LOL.I've had a rough few weeks hence not been around much-I seem to be having a hard time resisting at the moment.Not sure why-it was so easy for me at first.I think it's a combination of things-being out of my routine as the kids are off school,bf telling me all the time that I look fine now and he doesn't want me to lose any more weight,friend who I was doing CD with giving up,and my other friend being in Poland for the summer.*sigh* So OK-August challenge-this is gonna be hard as we're off to Poland next week for this wedding,but I aim to be 100%.What I'm going to do is SS till we go, then a week of 810 while we're there, then back to SS for the rest of August.
So-I aim to lose a stone and stay 100% and drink more water.

Morning Polishrose can i suggest even when u are having ruff days still come on and talk to us guys.!!

Really it does help ive been on here everyday since last week thursday/friday and its helped me loads.

The week before that i cheated all week and didnt go for wi cuz i was sooo ashamed.

But bad on track now for my hoils, so hope to see lots more of u till u jet off to poland.
Good luck.x

"Sunshine wouldnt u say im on a role this week" lol lol x

Morning guys! How's everyone doing? On day3 today. Going to have my porridge in a min. Don't want to have it too early. Looking forward to my WI on Tuesday to see how I lose. Fingers crossed it will be a big loss.

Morning All :) Its so lovely to know everyones feeling so positive and going strong.

Im just really fed up now... Im a wk late and no sign of totm. I feel awful...bloated, sick, tired and achey. Didnt sleep well last night either and then little one woke me up at 6.30. Im so knackered!!! Im probably gonna sleep this afternoon when she has a nap... need to catch up on the sleep, feel lazy n dead!!

lol...Apart from all that everythin else is fine. Polish, welcome back hun. Sound like youve had a hard few weeks hun. Sit down and ask your self what you want and are you happy with what youve achieved so far or you wanna go further... the choice should be yours and should make you happy. Hugs. xx

Lets stay on track girls and have a good day. xxx

Good morning from me too! I'm going away soon for the wedding and won't be back till tomorrow afternoon. Didn't sleep great nervous about how i'll look lol then I though thats stupid everyone will be looking at the bride once my boobs stay in it'll be fine....I hope! I'll post some pic's 2morrow. Going to get my migrane meds dispensed cuz it's gonna be a long day and I wont drink anyways i'll just fall asleep hehe. Welcome back polishrose, I can understand how u feel I had a friend who did cd too but only lasted 1 week so when I meet her now I feel bad telling her how much weight i've lost. Sunshine enjoy your trip I miss my hubby's motor bike we'd loved it but we had to buy a car *sigh* but hopefully once the car is paid for we'll buy another one and I'll have the car....just need to learn how to drive and it scares me silly. Great to feel all the excitment here I feel good too....Bye bye for now have a Fantastic Friday(2morrow)!

Back