Shyly popping my head round the door!

orion83

Hi everyone, its been a while since I was here and I have missed it!

I started in Nov 08 at 20st 13lbs, got down to 17st 7lbs at Christmas 09 and gained 7lbs christmas week. No problems I thought, I will get it back off in January. Except I didnt I started on a slippery slope until the week before last I weighed in at 19st. I have regained 1.5st - almost half the weight I lost :cry:

So renewed my willpower. Gave myself a good talking to and started again.

One good thing is that I kept going to class every week during my bad time. I think this is the reason I didnt put everything back on and more!

Will you have me back even though I have been naughty?! xxx

Welcome back. Well done for not putting everything back on. You will have the gained weight off in no time I'm sure.:)

Thank you for your encouragement Laura - it means a lot!

Well done on your weight loss - 4 stone is fab! xxx

Welcome back Orion, and good luck with your weightloss xxx

I'm sure you'll have your gained weight off in no time at all :D

Good on you for starting again! :clap:

Hello!
Well done for getting back to it (your story sounds like me in many ways!) and for moving forwards with renewed will power.

You'll be losing in no time!

xx :)

hello,I don't think I was here last time you visited. I misread your name as onion at first (lol).Hope your back for a while and good luck

Thank you for your encouragement and welcomes everyone. I dont know why I ever stayed away!

Louise, dont worry I answer to most things! xxxx

Hey Orion, welcome back. Im quite new here so didnt remember you from before, but I see you are local to me, so wanted to say hi and good luck!

*waves brightly* hello hun im new here so dont know you from before but im sure you will do well with your new burst of motivation and a bit of extra support from thesse guys here .

im like you have lost and gained and lost and gained im still 2 stone below my heaviest weight so i suppose its not to bad .

hope to see you around the boards hun and good luck for this week

i think most people have had blips, and at least you didnt give up on your class.

Good luck for your fresh start honey xxx here is the start of the end! :D xxx

Hello and welcome back

I am a newbie too, but nice to know that you feel you can come back

Well done on your loss, and not gaining all of it back on

And good luck for your new journey

x

Thank you again everyone for a very warm welcome back. I have missed it! Keeping going to class has been a godsend because I would have put everything back on and more if I wasnt keeping half an eye on myself!

Madame - nice to see someone else local too!

Conlou - your User CP at the top of the page, if you click that it will give you the option to edit your signature and then you can import your link to your ticker.

Thanks again everyone, and good luck on your journeys xxx

Back