Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Tuesday 28th August (EE)

Afternoon all! I'm late posting today as my car was in for it's 2nd year service. It was supposed to be in there for 2.5 hours, but ended up being there for 4.5 hours, so I was out shopping for longer than expected. Bought a nice magenta skirt from Debenhams in their sale, £12.50 instead of £25...very nice! It's a nice knee length skirt...I don't do long skirts as they make me look short and dumpy, lol! I'm not very happy with the garage though, I told them about my driver's window juddering as it opens, but they haven't done anything with it, grrr! Got to try to find something to lubricate it now! :(

Breakfast:

None as I had to take my car to be serviced

Lunch:

Cheese, tomato and onion toastie from Asda (HexA and HexB)

Supper:

Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella - 3.5 syns for chorizo

Snacks:

Pineapple
Nectarine
Greek muller yoghurt -
1/2 syn

Today's syns: 4

Wednesday 29th August (Red)

Afternoon all! Just a quick post as I'm busy doing some work now that my niece has left...she's hard work, but she's lovely! I probably won't see her again now until half term, which is 8 weeks away, and I have a feeling she'll probably be walking by then! She's pulling herself up onto her feet a lot now, and she's trying to put her feet in front of each other as if to walk...exciting! I haven't had much experience with babies as there haven't been any babies in our family up until now...which probably makes it more exciting :)

Anyways, today's food diary is as follows:

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Chicken
Salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, grapes, beetroot
EL salad cream -
2 syns
3 x babybel light (HexA1)

Supper:

Gammon
Fried egg
Tinned tomatoes
Mushrooms frie din olive oil (HexB1)
2 x wholemeal toast (HexB2)
EL spread - 2 syns
Tomato ketchup - 1 syn

Snacks:

Greek muller yoghurt -
1/2 syn

Today's syns: 5.5

Aww how old is she at the moment? We have an 8 month old nephew who is absolutely gorgeous! :) he lives almost 50 miles away so we only get to see him every few weeks....which isn't enough!! Lol

Ella is also 8 months old...she was a nightmare for the first 2 or 3 months, screaming all the time, but she's improved a lot over the last few months so that we don't dread having her here, lol! :D I can't say I've ever wanted children of my own, but I do seem to get a teensy tiny bit broody when she's here, lol! xx

I'm permanently broody lol. Can't have any more though :( I can't wait till our nephew is 12 months old, my sister in law said that that's when he'll be old enough to stay over at our house :) can't wait. He's gorgeous!! They're thinking of moving nearer to us, be lovely if they did!

How you feeling about weigh in tomorrow ?? X

Not at all optimistic :( It's taken me all summer to lose 6lb, and I'll probably end up putting 3lb on tomorrow morning :( Oh well, I'll just have to work harder to get it off next week! Back to work next week, so I can get back to my eating routine...it'll be nice to be able to plan my meals fo rmyself, and not have to worry about what my parents want to eat :) xx

I'm permanently broody lol. Can't have any more though :( I can't wait till our nephew is 12 months old, my sister in law said that that's when he'll be old enough to stay over at our house :) can't wait. He's gorgeous!! They're thinking of moving nearer to us, be lovely if they did!

Ahhhm it'll be nice for you when he does come to stay. Although you may be glad to give him back at the end of it if he turns out anything like my niece, lol! :D xx

dudette2001uk said:
Not at all optimistic :( It's taken me all summer to lose 6lb, and I'll probably end up putting 3lb on tomorrow morning :( Oh well, I'll just have to work harder to get it off next week! Back to work next week, so I can get back to my eating routine...it'll be nice to be able to plan my meals fo rmyself, and not have to worry about what my parents want to eat :) xx

Yeah it's mad what a change off routine can do !! Fingers crossed weigh in is not too bad today x

Friday 31st August (EE)

Morning lovelies! Well I'm pleased to say that I stayed the same when I weighed myself this morning...phew! I was fully expecting to put on 3lb, so I was pleasantly surprised! I must have been better than I thought for the rest of the week :)

Well it's the last proper day of my holiday today...back to work on Monday :( Although 6 weeks is too long a holiday really...I start to get bored after 3 weeks! It's going to be a busy term though as we're due to be inspected in the Spring Term, so lots of work to do before then.

EDIT: Arrrgghhhh, supper plans have changed now...bloomin parents! So now I haven't got a bloody clue what I'm going to have! :(

Anyway, today's food diary is as follows:

Breakfast:

Banana
Nectarine

Lunch:

2 ASDA turkey burgers - 1 syn
Salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, grapes, beetroot, pineapple, pickled onions
EL salad cream -
2 syns
2 boiled eggs

Supper:

Chicken and mushroom pasta sauce (HexA)
Fried courgettes
Leftover roast chicken
Flatbread - 8 syns

Snacks:

2 bags Quavers (oops! :eek:) - 9 syns
Greek muller yoghurt topped with a crumbled up ginger nut biscuit -
2.5 syns
Ferrero rocher - 7 syns :eek:
2 ginger nut biscuits - 4 syns

Today's syns: 33.5

Total syns: 33.5/105

Last edited:
dudette2001uk said:
Friday 31st August (EE)

Morning lovelies! Well I'm pleased to say that I stayed the same when I weighed myself this morning...phew! I was fully expecting to put on 3lb, so I was pleasantly surprised! I must have been better than I thought for the rest of the week :)

Well it's the last proper day of my holiday today...back to work on Monday :( Although 6 weeks is too long a holiday really...I start to get bored after 3 weeks! It's going to be a busy term though as we're due to be inspected in the Spring Term, so lots of work to do before then.

EDIT: Arrrgghhhh, supper plans have changed now...bloomin parents! So now I haven't got a bloody clue what I'm going to have! :(

Breakfast:

Banana
Nectarine

Lunch:

EL salad cream - 2 syns
2 boiled eggs

Supper:

Chicken and mushroom pasta sauce (HexA)
Fried courgettes
Leftover roast chicken

Snacks:

2 bags Quavers (oops! :eek:) - 9 syns
Greek muller yoghurt topped with a crumbled up ginger nut biscuit - 2.5 syns

Today's syns: 14.5

Total syns: 14.5/105

Hey hun
Well done on the sts that's fab !!! :)

Saturday 1st September (EE)

Morning all! Oh dear...well yesterday ended up being a bit of a binge! :eek::eek::eek::eek: I've added all the syns on and it's come to 33.5 for yesterday. Hmmm! Oh well, I still have just over 70 left for the remainder of the week...it can be done :) I think my totm is looming, which probably explains the sweet cravings!

I've been and done my shopping for next week this morning, and this afternoon is going to be spent packing my stuff up to go back to Pembrokeshire tomorrow, so I won't have time to think about snacking, lol! :)

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Chinese style chicken and sweetcorn soup
2 x wholemeal bread (HexB)
EL spread - 2 syns

Supper:

EL salad cream -
2 syns
2 boiled eggs

Snacks:

Nectarine
Apple

Today's syns: 5

Total syns: 38.5/105

Last edited:
Monday 3rd August (Red)

Evening all! :D Apologies for not updating my diary yesterday. I was moving back to Pembrokeshire ready for work today so I didn't turn my computer on until today. All settled in and back in work now...let the stress begin, lol! :)

Had a really hectic day today on our INSET day...loads of meetings, new policies and child protection training meant that an INSET day that was supposed to finish at 1.30 actually finished at 3.45pm, and our working lunch became no lunch :( All I had to eat from 6.30am to 5.30pm was a banana and a jaffa cake, so I was starvin marvin by the time I got home, and not a happy bunny! :(:(

I'm not going to write yesterday's food diary, but it was quite a good day food-wise, and I treated myself to a vodka, lime and soda at the pub quiz as I'd resisted drinking on Saturday night. Methinks the halo needs polishing! :) It ended up being a shot and a half as they'd reached the end of the bottle, so my syns for yesterday were 15.

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Jaffa cake - 2 syns

Supper:

2 x wholemeal rolls (HexB1 and HexB2)
EL spread -
3 syns
Ham
Cheese omelette (HexA1)

Snacks:

2 x ginger nut biscuits - 4 syns
Greek style muller yoghurts - 0.5 syn

Today's syns: 9.5

Total syns: 63/105

Tuesday 4th September (EE)

Today's food diary is as follows:

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Chicken
Salad
EL salad cream - 1 syn

Supper:

1 wholemeal roll (HexB)
EL spread -
2 syns
Chinese-style chicken and sweetcorn soup
45g RF cheddar (HexA)

Snacks:

4 ginger nut biscuits - 8 syns

Today's syns: 11

Total syns: 74/105

Wednesday 5th September (EE)

Hiya! Hope everyone's well! Work is really hectic this week...I feel really drained after having 6 weeks off. It's back to the grindstone from day 1 really, which is a bit of a bummer when you're tired and full of a cold! Oh well, I'm sure I'll soon be back into the swing of things :)

Today's food diary is as follows:

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Chicken
Salad
Galaxy caramel egg - 8.5 syns

Supper:

1 wholemeal roll (HexB)
EL spread -
2 syns
Chinese-style chicken and sweetcorn soup
45g RF cheddar (HexA)

Snacks:

3 ginger nut biscuits - 6 syns

Today's syns: 16.5

Total syns: 90.5/105

Are you back into the swing of things yet?? Im loving being back in a routine, very sad I know lol. Hope you've had a good day!

Back