Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

And stay away from those frogs... Unless they're mega fit that is lol ;)

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!! I intend to stay away from all frogs...I'm not in the mood for amphibians tonight! :D:D xxx

Hope you've had a good night out Sian! Don't sweat the gain, you know it will come off again if you have a good week x

Green eyed monster attack!! The person I like spent most of the night talking to a blonde bimbo!! Not impressed! :mad::mad:

Its it still the same one you used to like ????

Blonde bimbo be buggered, men are such fools !!!!!

I could not resist posting these for you to make you smile a little....................

Question: If a blonde and a brunette fell off a building, who would hit the ground first?
Answer: The brunette - the blonde would have to stop for directions!
The assistant asked the blonde if she would like her pizza cut into six pieces or twelve.
"Six please" she said, "I could never eat twelve!"

A blonde was walking down the road with a healthy looking pig under her arm. As she passed the bus stop, someone asked,
"Where did you get that?"
The pig replied,
"I won her in a raffle!"

A person went into the office kitchen one morning and found a new blonde girl painting the walls. She was wearing a new fur coat and a nice denim jacket.
Thinking this was a little strange, he asked her why she was wearing them rather than old clothes or an overall.

She showed him the instructions on the tin,
"For best results, put on two coats".

Morning all! :) Oh how I love not having a hangover on a Sunday, woooo! I may be flagging though later as the sun woke me up after only 4.5 hours sleep.

Yes Sue, this was the same frog that I was kissing at the start of the holidays. I've decided this morning though that he clearly doesn't think anything about me and therefore he isn't worth wasting my time or energy on. As I said earlier in the week, I want a decent man who isn't going to treat me like rubbish, so this one clearly isn't the one for me. I've become hardened in my old age, haha!

Thanks for cheering me up with the blonde jokes Sue...I had a wee chuckle to myself before dragging my backside out of bed! :D

Now I'm going to look forward to my yummy beef dinner! I'll just have to try to resist eating my body weight in Yorkshire puddings :)

I hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Sunday 25th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Apple
Shape yoghurt

Lunch:

Roast beef
Roast potatoes (HexB for olive oil)
Carrots
Broccoli
Yorkshire pudding - 6 syns
Gravy - 5 syns

Supper:

Country vegetable pasta and sauce with philli light stirred in (HexA)
Garlic courgettes
Chicken

Snacks and drinks:

Banana, nectarine, jelly and yoghurt - 0.5 syn
Clementine

Today's syns: 11.5

Total syns: 54

Syns remaining: 51/105

Last edited:
You deserve better than the pleb with the blonde bimbo. Your dinner sounds lush im starving now lol I had my sub rolls with cheese and an apple for brekkie, but im hungry again now :-(

You deserve better than the pleb with the blonde bimbo. Your dinner sounds lush im starving now lol I had my sub rolls with cheese and an apple for brekkie, but im hungry again now :-(

I quite agree about the pleb. I might not believe it most of the time, but I am worthy of somebody decent :)

I'm also hungry, despite eating a massive dinner, lol! It's going to be one of those days...no hangover, but my stomach would swear my throat had been cut! :) xx

Im the same lol no hangover but I could eat a scabby horse between 2 mouldy mattresses

Hahaha! That just made me snort out my green tea! Such an attractive sight, lol! Xx

Im the same lol no hangover but I could eat a scabby horse between 2 mouldy mattresses

:8855:

I have not eaten since yesterday, only had water, but I would not recommend how I feel to anyone................give me a scabby horse over a glass of water any day xxxxxxxxx

Back