Sian's EE food diary - here goes!

Friday 27th August (EE)

Right, I need to get myself back on track! After my total alcohol blow out last saturday I gave up writing up my food diary, now I'm back to it! I lost 0.5lb this week, which is surprising considering I probably had about 250 syns this week :eek: Oops! Hey ho, it's a new week now and I'm going to try to make it a 100% week :)

Breakfast:

Melon slices

Lunch:

Pasta with red onion, peppers and cherry tomatoes, with 3 light laughing cow triangles and mustard powder mixed in (3/5 HexA)
2 WW sausages (1 syn)

Supper:

Salad of mixed leaves, tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, apple and grated carrot
Pickled onions
Chicken breast wrapped in bacon
2 tbsp EL salad cream (2 syns)

Snacks:

1/4 chocolate weetabix cake (3 syns)
Lemon jammie dodger (4 syns)
Kelloggs fibre plus bar (HexB)
Banana and custard mullerlight - major munchies tonight!
Banana

Total syns: 10

Syns remaining: 95/105

Last edited:
Sunday 29th August (EE)

I went out for the day to Cardiff yesterday with some of the girlies from uni, so it was a high syn day for me, oops! :eek: We went to Wagamamas for lunch, where I had yaki sobu and chicken/spring onion skewers in yakitori sauce. Later on we went to Starbucks and I had a rather large slice of lemon cheesecake, oops! :eek: So I'm going to say 40 syns for food yesterday and be done with it. That still leaves me 55 syns for today and the next 4 days, so not too bad! :)

Breakfast:

Banana
Apple

Lunch:

Pasta with red onion, peppers and cherry tomatoes, with 3 light laughing cow triangles and mustard powder mixed in (3/5 HexA)
10g parmesan (2/5 HexA)
1 WW sausages (0.5 syn)
2 x wholemeal bread with EL flora (HexB) + (2 syns)

Supper:

Roast pork
Crackling (7.5 syns)
SW roast potatoes
Carrots
Broccoli
Green beans
Gravy (5 syns)
Tbsp homemade apple sauce made with sweetener - I'm not counting syns for this as it's only a bit of cooking apple and sweetener!!

Snacks:

Melon slices

Total syns: 15

Syns remaining: 40/105

Last edited:
Monday 30th August (Green)

Breakfast:

2 apples

Lunch:

Beef tomato and a pepper stuffed with savoury rice
42g RF cheddar (HexA1)

Supper:

2 egg omelette with 42g RF cheddar (HexA2)
Large flat mushrooms baked with EL soft cheese and garlic flakes, salt and pepper (HexB1)
SW chips
1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks:

Kelloggs fibre plus bar (HexB2)
Melon slices
Velvet crunch crisps (4 syns)
Strawberries topped with 2 mini milks chopped up and 12.5g anchor light cream (4 syns)

Total syns: 9

Syns remaining: 31/105

Last edited:
Back