Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Ok tomorrow is WI :scale:, very nervous :eek: (haven't done my usual hop onto the scales this week, have tried so hard and succeeded so far, not to look), apart from the fact I am convinced that last weeks huge blip is going to catch up this week, it's also slimmer of the year finals at group :eek:...will let you know how that one goes, but more important to me it's the last week before I earn my Platinum Body magic award. :character00115::character00116:
I can't believe how far I have come in just a few months, from 5 minutes here and there to 2 and 3 hour workouts :whacky068: almost daily and weights :character00115: plus resistance and it will be for the rest of my life...if you'd told me a year ago I would be getting certificates and recognition for my exercising I would have :8855:, I am so happy :D, surprised :eek:, amazed :happy036: and Yes even Proud :patback: of myself, there I said it lol !!!!
Wish me luck for tomorrow please :fingerscrossed: xx

Good luck at wi, I think you will be picked for the finals for slimmer of the year, you deserve it, if we could pick one person on this forum to be slimmer of the year it would be you, I think all your forum friends would agree with me, fingers x, you are a definitely an inspiration to me, I love reading your topics everyday, you make me smile.

Has your Active 2 come yet.

Jane x

Oooh good luck for WI Lily... can't wait to hear how you do x

Thank you all so much for your very kind, sweet comments, now I am crying for the 2nd time tonight, was a great night for me ...yes I won the award and as lovely as that is, what is more important is the 3lb I lost tonight and I am finally well on my way to my 5st award...I will be back shortly will put some pics up, there was a time I would have been too embarrassed, but for once I am really proud of me ...I am off to have my dinner and will catch up soon, you guys are so lovely ty for all the love and encouragement xx

The Pictures are of the certificate, me and god (my consultant Clive and me with my certificate and award which has a beautiful inscription and is in fact a pen holder

Last edited:
Oh Lily I have tears in my eyes for you my lovely :D How fantastic, and well deserved is that ((hugs)) amazing Lily and bottle that feeling. All the hard work was your doing.

Just think this time next year we will all be buying the latest SW magazine because our special lovely friend will be at target and in it :D omg how exciting would that be, and it could really happen.

You deserve that award Lily. You've worked hard for it. :)

I am so so so proud of you sweetie

Mazie - I seem to remember you saying a bout sweet choccie cravings. Other than eating my weight in choccie which does happen occassionlly I now deal with the sweet cravings with

alpen light fudge bars (3 syns each or 2=HEXB)
O% greek yoghurt I love the Tesco one as only 50 p pot mixed with 2 heaped tsp of options choccie of your choice (2 syns) sometimes half a pot is enough on top of a crushed meringue (2.5 syns) and strawberries

I've lived on this this week and its worked its helped me so much

xxxxxxx

way to go lily xxxxxx
:happy096::bliss::bliss::talk017:

you are awesome xx and it is so well deserved you have made me see light at the end of my tunnel. i will never be able to thank you enougth.
i have just subscribed to sw mag so can't wait for you to reach goal cos you will inspire so many others.
hope you enjoyed your tea xxx

yay lily!!!! :D so proud of youuuuuuu :D

Lily42uk said:
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/...on=view&current=WomanoftheYearCertificate.jpg

Thank you all so much for your very kind, sweet comments, now I am crying for the 2nd time tonight, was a great night for me ...yes I won the award and as lovely as that is, what is more important is the 3lb I lost tonight and I am finally well on my way to my 5st award...I will be back shortly will put some pics up, there was a time I would have been too embarrassed, but for once I am really proud of me ...I am off to have my dinner and will catch up soon, you guys are so lovely ty for all the love and encouragement xx

Wow! How have I missed this!! Well done missus xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

mega con grats Lily-looking forward to seeing you on the front cover of the SW mag next

Thank you hun...definitely going to aim for Woman of the Year next year and hopefully get to the NEC in Birmingham and the finals, didn't qualify for nationals this year as I still have more than 2 st to lose. xx

Oh Lily I have tears in my eyes for you my lovely :D How fantastic, and well deserved is that ((hugs)) amazing Lily and bottle that feeling. All the hard work was your doing.

Just think this time next year we will all be buying the latest SW magazine because our special lovely friend will be at target and in it :D omg how exciting would that be, and it could really happen.

You deserve that award Lily. You've worked hard for it. :)

I am so so so proud of you sweetie

Mazie - I seem to remember you saying a bout sweet choccie cravings. Other than eating my weight in choccie which does happen occassionlly I now deal with the sweet cravings with

alpen light fudge bars (3 syns each or 2=HEXB)
O% greek yoghurt I love the Tesco one as only 50 p pot mixed with 2 heaped tsp of options choccie of your choice (2 syns) sometimes half a pot is enough on top of a crushed meringue (2.5 syns) and strawberries

I've lived on this this week and its worked its helped me so much

xxxxxxx

Thank you so much Jackie, I have been close to tears all night, my family have been wonderful and really made me feel like I just won an Oscar or some other major award, I couldn't be happier than if I had. I cried my eyes out at the meeting (and am close to spilling over again now just thinking about it), when DD1 stood up and told everyone how proud she was of me and how she was glad that I was going to live a bit longer cos she didn't want to lose me at any time and especially not to weight induced problems... and Mazie i am with Jackie on the sugary substitutes, all of the above and if i'm really feeling I need a sugar rush then things like eton mess, nothing like a meringue to satisfy that sweet tooth, or a 2 finger kit kat xx

way to go lily xxxxxx
:happy096::bliss::bliss::talk017:

you are awesome xx and it is so well deserved you have made me see light at the end of my tunnel. i will never be able to thank you enougth.
i have just subscribed to sw mag so can't wait for you to reach goal cos you will inspire so many others.
hope you enjoyed your tea xxx

Thank you Mandy, you are an awesome lady yourself, with everything you have going on right now you are doing an amazing job xx

Thanks hun, and congrats on your amazing loss again this week, you are a bloody star xx

Thanks Jo, you lot are the bestest friends a gal could have thank you all for your amazing support and love xxxx

content13.gif
content13.gif
content13.gif
content14.gif
content04.gif
content04.gif
content04.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
LILY!
This calls for a party! :party0023: :party0049: :party0048: :bunnydance: :party0049: :party0048:

Well who could deserve it more than you. AND another one saying they'd never lose this week and pulling the big one out the bag! 3lbs! :D

See you were able to scoff your chops for one eve and still grabs the good losses.
So happy for you. Give us a hug. :hug99:

Thank you hun...definitely going to aim for Woman of the Year next year and hopefully get to the NEC in Birmingham and the finals, didn't qualify for nationals this year as I still have more than 2 st to lose. xx

It'll be me and you at the top next year lily ;) Me and thee- joint first ;)

Thanks hun, and congrats on your amazing loss again this week, you are a bloody star xx

thanks! dunno how i managed that one! lol. really happy- 4lb to my 3 1/2 stone shiny :D

The Pictures are of the certificate, me and god (my consultant Clive and me with my certificate and award which has a beautiful inscription and is in fact a pen holder

Well done Lily you really do deserve it,:talk017: also well done on your 3lb loss,:clap: you give up all hope. I am sending you a hug:hug99:

Jane x

content13.gif
content13.gif
content13.gif
content14.gif
content04.gif
content04.gif
content04.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
LILY!
This calls for a party! :party0023: :party0049: :party0048: :bunnydance: :party0049: :party0048:

Well who could deserve it more than you. AND another one saying they'd never lose this week and pulling the big one out the bag! 3lbs! :D

See you were able to scoff your chops for one eve and still grabs the good losses.
So happy for you. Give us a hug. :hug99:

God I hate being a pessimist lol...thank you sweet lady, :hug99:..one of the ladies at group told me that 3 ladies put their names forward for the award and 2 withdrew when they heard I was up for it and apparently told her that they didn't want to go up against me as I deserved it so much more, how sweet was that ...the other lady that was up against me only got 1 vote and that was her friend but she was so lovely too, took a photo and has said she is going to print it off and bring it in for em next week....how can I fail to succeed when I have so many wonderful people rooting for me all the time every where I go ....so here are a few more hugs for everyone ...
:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

It'll be me and you at the top next year lily ;) Me and thee- joint first ;)

thanks! dunno how i managed that one! lol. really happy- 4lb to my 3 1/2 stone shiny :D

Yep Bubbs thee and me and I don't mind one bit sharing with you Tanya ...you're a special lady and I would be dead proud to share with thee xx
Hey you did it, it's all the exercise and you determination that's gaining you losses like that my sweet, wtg you xx

Well done Lily you really do deserve it,:talk017: also well done on your 3lb loss,:clap: you give up all hope. I am sending you a hug:hug99:

Jane x

Thank you Jane, you don't know how much you have all made me feel like the most special person in the world....I can honestly say I have never felt like I do today ..I know I've said it before, but I will say it again...You are all really lovely wonderful special people that it is my honour and great fortune to say that I count as my friends xx

Proud of you too, put you pics up of your award and your sash, your a star too ...did you get the star pen holder ?? It's really lovely got pride of place on my computer desk now x x

Proud of you too, put you pics up of your award and your sash, your a star too ...did you get the star pen holder ?? It's really lovely got pride of place on my computer desk now x x

uh....its a pen holder?

ok what i have resembles a keyring....but its not a keyring....

i dunno wtf it is LOL

the piccies are up on facebook ;) need a better picture of my certificate- will scan it tomorrow :)

Mine is a biggish star with a pen sticking out of it..will try and add a picture soon xx

:wow:Lily,just love your new inspirational avatar,just noticed it

Thank you honey, got to show off now haven't I lol xx

Back